Wests Tigers Signin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Posted by: @kenny4517
Hope it's wrong, MAGPIE Spock is reporting our Harold Mathews prop Miller has signed with the dolphins 3 year's at 150,000 a season???

Could be a Ryan Hoffman situation all over again 😯

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

ReplyQuote
(@yanni)
Junior Pathways

@declan was hoping most of wests Harold Matthews team to make nrl with us. But that’s good money for a 16/17 year old kid if true.

Probably a bit unrealistic to think other sides won't come after some of our juniors,after all we are doing it to other sides. Broncos have shown how to turn it around with experienced premiership winning players with what they have to bring to the side not just on game day.

We need something similar if we have to pay a bit of overs so be it . After all at this stage we have still only won 2 games and sitting 14 on the ladder

Kenny4517 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Disappointing if true you would have thought Sheens would be all over it

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kenny4517)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Posted by: @helmesy
Hope it's wrong, MAGPIE Spock is reporting our Harold Mathews prop Miller has signed with the dolphins 3 year's at 150,000 a season???

Could be a Ryan Hoffman situation all over again 😯

True but he could be one of many players that never make the NRL

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@declan)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball Admin

@kenny4517 I’m pretty confident from watching him that he’ll make it in first grade so it will be gut wrenching to lose him now

Kenny4517 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kenny4517)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

@declan I have only watch him twice, he does look good. Be interesting if comes up here next year or stay in Sydney until he finish school . I sure / hope Sheens is working hard on keeping all our Junior players  but it would be good not to lose any of our best juniors. Unfortunately we can’t keep them all.

ReplyQuote
(@declan)

@declan I have only watch him twice, he does look good. Be interesting if comes up here next year or stay in Sydney until he finish school . I sure / hope Sheens is working hard on keeping all our Junior players  but it would be good not to lose any of our best juniors. Unfortunately we can’t keep them all.

Can’t keep them all but we need to keep the best ones which Miller 100 percent is from that Matt’s team. 

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Topic starter  
Posted by: @declan

Can’t keep them all but we need to keep the best ones which Miller 100 percent is from that Matt’s team. 

This rumour couldn't come from a weaker source though.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

ReplyQuote
(@kenny4517)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Posted by: @garry

This rumour couldn't come from a weaker source though.

True, couldn’t even get his name right. I think it’s false well I hope anyway.

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Liam Martin or Angus Crichton, who would you choose?

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

ReplyQuote
(@unhappy-tiger)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Liam still misses a few tackles ...Crichton for me ...SOO experience ...played under a top coach ...would bring a lot to the WT's imo

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Geo
 Geo
(@geo-2)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Why not BOTH

download

ReplyQuote
CanberraTiger
(@canberratiger)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

For me it is Crichton. 

A constantly good performer in star studded teams. He has been a bit below average this year but is far from past it. The experience and credibility he could bring to the team outweighs Liam.

In saying that I would love either and I would be interested to hear what they are like around a team. Are they leaders? Do they have an aura etc?

ReplyQuote
(@declan)

Crichton because we would get him next year as opposed to 2024 for Martin 

ReplyQuote
(@unhappy-tiger)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Crichton because we would get him next year as opposed to 2024 for Martin 

Another good point

ReplyQuote
Page 100 / 1066