Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Memberships 2024

Tiger_Alex
(@tiger_alex)
Junior Pathways

What do you have to do to stop the auto-renewal?

Sorry I can't remember.

ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Posted by: @tiger_alex

What do you have to do to stop the auto-renewal?

Sorry I can't remember.

Just flick the membership department an email with your details. 

Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
(@snake)

@the-last-ronin Ring them personally the best way to contact ….  emails forget it , I believe the old way is the best way to do business .

ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

Posted by: @snake

@the-last-ronin Ring them personally the best way to contact ….  emails forget it , I believe the old way is the best way to do business .

they’ve been good to me in email and you have proof if there are any problems. 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

Okay I take it all back. These guys are beyond useless. Despite getting an email confirming they were stopping my membership rollover in July I received an email this evening stating they were rolling it over unless I contacted them by 16th October. How can so many departments of one organisation be so incompetent? 

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Wests Tigers Development Player
Topic starter  

Posted by: @the-last-ronin

Okay I take it all back. These guys are beyond useless. Despite getting an email confirming they were stopping my membership rollover in July I received an email this evening stating they were rolling it over unless I contacted them by 16th October. How can so many departments of one organisation be so incompetent? 

I think it’s a generic email sent to all current members regardless. Log in a check to see if your auto-renew is off. 

ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

Posted by: @mike

I think it’s a generic email sent to all current members regardless. Log in a check to see if your auto-renew is off. 

I don’t think it is as I got two emails one for me and one for my son and only mine mentioned the membership was rolling over 

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

I emailed the membership department a few weeks ago and told them I was changing my email can you.updatw my contact details to my new email, for my membership and the 4 other season tickets in my membership.

I thought great I was receiving emails from tigers on my new email then....

Today I recieved my auto email regarding the 2024 season ticket info but didn't receive anything about the other 4 tickets

So I checked my old email account that will be  being discontinued and low and behold there they were 4 emails one for my wife and parents and 5 year old daughter. 

Guys as Steve has said in then past attention to detail is key. 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

I emailed the membership department a few weeks ago and told them I was changing my email can you.updatw my contact details to my new email, for my membership and the 4 other season tickets in my membership.

Today I recieved my auto email regarding the 2024 season ticket info but didn't receive anything about the other 4 tickets

So I checked my old email account that will be  being discontinued and low and behold there they were 4 emails one for my wife and parents and 5 year old daughter. 

It’s the little things that make a big difference and it sounds like from your experience and mine they are just making basic errors. These are the details that need to be fixed..

Jedi Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

The membership department is the primary touch point between the club and the clubs key stakeholders - the fans!!!

The issues with this department are never addressed and permanent solutions put into place.

Once again, under the watch of the WT board and the CEO this club is allowed to perform consistently at a sub-standard level and frankly I’m sick of it.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

TigerTon, Jedi Tiger, Mercy Rule and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

I've been arguing with the membership department for the last couple of days trying to get them to recognise my 25 years of membership.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

Posted by: @garry

I've been arguing with the membership department for the last couple of days trying to get them to recognise my 25 years of membership.

They’re too busy sneaking off to play table tennis and PlayStation. (Well at least that’s what they said they did at the member event) 

ReplyQuote
(@snake)

@helmesy Pascoe is the issue his laid back attitude is rife throughout the club …the CEO is responsible for creating a positive and professional attitude in an organisation. This can also be said of the board hence where the club finds itself ! Pascoe needs to be removed and a person with the RIGHT attributes brought on board urgently …..The mediocrity needs to stop !! The term Center of excellence should never be used as the organisation where it is housed is anything but .

Mercy Rule and Anonymous reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

It’s the little things that make a big difference and it sounds like from your experience and mine they are just making basic errors. These are the details that need to be fixed..

100% mate every year the memberships have stuff ups and issues. I understand these things happen but they need to learn from mistakes so they don't keep happening.

We are amateur hour on and off the field at present.

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

Posted by: @garry

mate if you get an answer let me know how you go I am in the same boat I shoukd have 25 years up too 

How can they not have records prior to 2007 ? they give dinners and invites ton10 year members and 15 year members but the 25 year member lol nothing

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 7
Share: