Notifications
Clear all

Best win of 2023?

(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

Four wins, which was your standout?

Penrith, Dragons, Cowboys or Dolphins?

For me, ending the two losing steaks, especially the win over Penrith, was the highlight.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

LoganR21
(@loganr21)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Penrith game I was proud to be a tigers supporter… and it was an up yours to Voldemort. Away from Sydney, against the premiers, in the wet. 
But gee wiz aren’t we a rocks and diamonds team!! But that fits with our coach tbh. 

Keep steering the right path

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Wests Tigers Development Player

For me it’s a toss up between the Penrith match and the Cowboys match. I think the rain up at Bathurst even out the teams a bit, and I feel if it was a dry track Penrith would have won. 

So I am going for the Cowboys match. That last try that Bateman scored untouched, wow. All spine players were involved and it was pure Rugby League magic. 

LoganR21 and Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

Posted by: @mike

For me it’s a toss up between the Penrith match and the Cowboys match. I think the rain up at Bathurst even out the teams a bit, and I feel if it was a dry track Penrith would have won. 

So I am going for the Cowboys match. That last try that Bateman scored untouched, wow. All spine players were involved and it was pure Rugby League magic. 

True, it actually made me think the dam had burst and we had turned the corner…I was wrong, very wrong!

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

Tiger5150, LoganR21 and Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

I’d say the Penrith game mainly because at that stage it looked like we might not win a game all season. The Cowboys game was great and was fun to watch and be apart of but had different emotions to that Penrith game. 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Tiger_Alex
(@tiger_alex)
Junior Pathways

Yeah definitely the Penrith win... Very proud of the team on that day.

Penrith in this era (last 3/4 years) will go down in history.

ReplyQuote
(@campo)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

Cowboys win for me! that was unbelievable I was gobsmacked. So fluid and easy.

The Penrith win, we were definitely due for it! had the bad weather play it’s part and a bit of luck on our side which is a rarity.

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

cowboys win at the eighth wonder, such a suprise how well we played everything clicked that night 

ReplyQuote
Share: