Share:
Notifications
Clear all

2023 Membership

(@snake)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

@jedi-tiger Then they want to gouge there supporters for membership packages and postage go figure … how can the club justify double the price for season tickets than that the dog’s supporters pay and playing at 2 crap stadiums to boot 😂 the wake up call is not to far off ! 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

@snake I know some don't like Accor but it sits right near COE and is probably where we should have played in 2024

LoganR21 and Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

@snake I know some don't like Accor but it sits right near COE and is probably where we should have played in 2024

Big clubs, with big vision, play in grounds that facilitate all levels. I’m not advocating for Accor but I’m advocating for professionalism.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

ReplyQuote
(@snake)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

@helmesy This just shows how out of touch the club actually is … they treat there supporters badly always have , divided the supporter base from day one and 20 seasons later the same . The logic is those suckers will be back next season well if they keep gouging and offering a sub standard game day that will change and quickly .

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Topic starter  

Posted by: @snake

@helmesy This just shows how out of touch the club actually is … they treat there supporters badly always have , divided the supporter base from day one and 20 seasons later the same . The logic is those suckers will be back next season well if they keep gouging and offering a sub standard game day that will change and quickly .

Suckers is a bit harsh, I will continue my membership.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)

They can afford to charge top dollar because seats at Leichhardt & Campbelltown are limited. Most fans will miss out playing out of these grounds anyway. 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

@snake Funny Leichhardt and campbletown were great in 05 and 2010 2011 when we were doing well. when we won games crowds will come regardless of where we play

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Celtic_Tiger
(@celtic_tiger)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

@snake Funny Leichhardt and campbletown were great in 05 and 2010 2011 when we were doing well. when we won games crowds will come regardless of where we play

In 2010 and 2011 our largest home attendances we’re at the Sydney Football Stadium.

Joel Helmes and Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Posted by: @celtic_tiger

In 2010 and 2011 our largest home attendances we’re at the Sydney Football Stadium.

And this would be no different today if we were winning and playing at one of the big stadiums.

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

@celtic_tiger did we get any government incentives back in 2010 2011 to play at SFS ? like we did with combank stadium or stadium Australia. 

ReplyQuote
(@boonboon)
Junior Pathways

Finally got around to signing up for my membership and then they sent me an email to go shopping. Firstly it tells me I have a $25 credit and a free members pack I can redeem. So I hit redeem on the members pack and nocked back the chance to get a plastic members card for $5 - yeah nah. Then I chose $25 worth of stuff well 25.50 as they ring is somehow $5.50 and go to move forward but it won't use the credit and tries to charge me cash. So I took off the extra stuff and got to go to checkout and it still won't use my credit but wants to charge me $18 for postage and im thinking well I have a $25 credit just use that. Anyway so now I have given up. 

Honestly this cub just has no idea what they are doing in the user and customer experience space -every year it gets worse and these sites are an abomination. Now I don't say this just as a member but as someone who runs a division of a large bank delivering digital customer experience and with a passion for ease and simplicity. I could design a better experience then this half drunk on a Friday night. 

I am always supportvie of the club but they really do push people away over and over again 

Joel Helmes, Mike and Garry reacted
ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)

Posted by: @boonboon

Finally got around to signing up for my membership and then they sent me an email to go shopping. Firstly it tells me I have a $25 credit and a free members pack I can redeem. So I hit redeem on the members pack and nocked back the chance to get a plastic members card for $5 - yeah nah. Then I chose $25 worth of stuff well 25.50 as they ring is somehow $5.50 and go to move forward but it won't use the credit and tries to charge me cash. So I took off the extra stuff and got to go to checkout and it still won't use my credit but wants to charge me $18 for postage and im thinking well I have a $25 credit just use that. Anyway so now I have given up. 

Honestly this cub just has no idea what they are doing in the user and customer experience space -every year it gets worse and these sites are an abomination. Now I don't say this just as a member but as someone who runs a division of a large bank delivering digital customer experience and with a passion for ease and simplicity. I could design a better experience then this half drunk on a Friday night. 

I am always supportvie of the club but they really do push people away over and over again 

Well said.

The trouble is the club thinks it is doing a great job in this area and has overwhelming support from the fans. I thinks it’s time we let them know they are not… not even close. 

ReplyQuote
(@dirty-reds)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Got my membership pack the other day. 

A bit confused as to why the CEO of all people is the one writing a thank you message on the box?

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Posted by: @dirty-reds

A bit confused as to why the CEO of all people is the one writing a thank you message on the box?

Ego

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)

Posted by: @dirty-reds

I don’t mind that at all. In fact I think that is great. It’s one of the things that Pascoe should be applauded for. Many companies do that sort of thing, acknowledgement from the person in charge. 

Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 6 / 6
Share: