Share:
Notifications
Clear all

WT V Storm Rd 18 2024

(@snake)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

@skippa13 Marshall needs to get the balls and piss these amateurs off ! Bloody sin bins .

ReplyQuote
Tigerlily
(@tigerlily)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball Moderator

West Tigers fans right now

&ct=g

ReplyQuote
Skippa13
(@skippa13)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Shawn blore has played well tonight. Who would have thought a year ago we would be talking about swapping blore/stef for olam/nelson.

ReplyQuote
(@snake)

Two tries off two short dropouts .. you play the top team in the comp and just gift them tries  brain dead actions , very poor coaching !

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Tigers Development Player Moderator

That loss is on Benji

CanberraTiger and Snake reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)

I would love to see our ladder position if you deduct points scored when we had a player off the field due to send off

ReplyQuote
Skippa13
(@skippa13)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

My one (two) word is sin bin.

A quick scan of games since round 10 show we have conceded 66 points while having players in the sin bin. 66 points because of poor discipline and crap refereeing in 9 games. Tonight it cost us 12 points, not to mention energy and momentum.

TigerTownSFS reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)

Posted by: @skippa13

A quick scan of games since round 10 show we have conceded 66 points while having players in the sin bin. 66 points because of poor discipline and crap refereeing in 9 games. Tonight it cost us 12 points, not to mention energy and momentum.

they mentioned on fox we have had 13 send offs in 18 rounds. The NRL has lost the plot. How have we got to the point where we downgrade a penalty to a six again in order to make the game “flow better” but we are upgrading penalties to send offs and the games get blown out. It is completely bonkers. 

Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tristo)
Wests Tigers Supporter

My one word is disappointing 

I feel like that game was there to be won right in it at the half and I think all the players will be down on themselves after that one 

Also been thinking the past few days about bula, In my opinion he would be a very good centre if he can put a bit more kgs good in defence and quick and light on his feet. He is only fresh to the game and I don’t think his attacking knowledge is up to first grade. As for now I think he is our best option but I feel like we need some competition for that spot 

ReplyQuote
CanberraTiger
(@canberratiger)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

My 2 words are senior leadership. The game was there for the taking. I'm happy with the young guys. 

The coaching was not up to scratch. Why have Mason there if you aren't going to use him? Should have kept Luke instead of Fataape. My mind has changed on Klemmer and Bateman, need to shop them. Klemmer should be our JWH and Bateman is supposed to be an amazing leader but neither perform. I thought Api had some brilliant effort plays and a few shockers. Sezar went missing a bit and the whole teams kicking game was terrible. Olam was terrible. 

In saying all this. We took it to the current minor premiers and scored more points than usual, so there are some positives. 

ReplyQuote
CanberraTiger
(@canberratiger)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Posted by: @tristo

My one word is disappointing 

I feel like that game was there to be won right in it at the half and I think all the players will be down on themselves after that one 

Also been thinking the past few days about bula, In my opinion he would be a very good centre if he can put a bit more kgs good in defence and quick and light on his feet. He is only fresh to the game and I don’t think his attacking knowledge is up to first grade. As for now I think he is our best option but I feel like we need some competition for that spot 

I'm thinking the same about Bula. Hopefully Large comes in and plays fullback then Bula to centre. Mind you he probably just has big time 2nd year syndrome

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Wests Tigers Development Player

One word - squandered. That game was winnable and we squandered the opportunity. Mainly let down by the senior players again, such as Bateman & Klemmer, making unforced errors. 

Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Posted by: @skippa13

I think that was official bias, conscious or unconscious. For that type of sin bin I think there needs to be some intent, there was none. A similar incident down the other end where I think it was Bula who was taken while in the air, just a penalty, no sin bin. There were also a number of disruptors by the Storm. No penalty play on.

Doueihi gets taken out by an elbow, no attempt to tackle, play on. You can guarantee that if that was Seyfarth  or Bateman it would have been a sin bin.

The Storm were laying all over us the whole game, a couple of six agains but mainly play on. Tigers do it, immediate six again when the Storm are attacking our line.

We lost by 12, they scored 12 during the sin bin. But geez some of the senior players, Klemmer and Bateman, made some fundamental errors handing the ball over at critical times, and I put Stefano in that category as well. 

That was a winnable game and we stuffed it. 

Tiger5150, CanberraTiger, Skippa13 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@plundermonkey)
Wests Tigers Supporter

My word(s) - one percenters. Those little things we have to get right to beat the Storm, but didn’t. Mainly in defence, because the attack was good and we created enough chances to win. Fa’atape was always going to struggle against Warbrick. Stef, Sam Fainu, Olam, Fa’atape and Mason all got burned in defence at various points. And the Storm are too good to waste a 13 on 12.

Hopefully Api isn’t suspended because the Sharks are beatable right now. And with Tupou, Papalii and Twal due back we could be a chance next week. 

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 79)

Posted by: @tigerlily

West Tigers fans right now

&ct=g

right now … try the last 12 or so years ‼️

ReplyQuote
Page 5 / 9
Share: