Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

https://fb.watch/u0p9Rp0Vb2/

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Lets talk about Mason.........

Good kid...IMO a keeper.....love how busy he is and he is brave putting his body on the line. Showed some skill with the grubber put through..........but......

No first grade fullback lets the ball bounce three times and it was infuriating him taking a hit up every set in our 30m. Enthusiasm is one thing, but its not what makes a professional first grader. I like him, but not sure where he fits in a future squad. Small body.

Criz, Mike and Anonymous reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 79)

Posted by: @garry

https://fb.watch/u0p9Rp0Vb2/

The last pass wasn’t forward for mine… but the previous was 4 m

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 79)

My one word is Karma… I reckon the last pass was fine for Souths… but that word robbed them a win. Touchie knew he effd up 10 seconds earlier. 

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)

My one word is: Confused… did we actually win that? What a relief… thought for sure the ref was going to let that last pass go, having missed the earlier one in the set, resulting in a South’s last minute win. But the ref didn’t, and called the pass correctly forward and we won… WooHoo !!!!!🥳 

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)

Posted by: @Anonymous

Posted by: @mike

Posted by: @tiger5150

I want every Tigers fan here to watch the replay of Adam Doueihi on that last Souffs try. I never want to see him in a Tigers jersey again.

100% agree

I wanna see him captain this team into the future. 

He’s not a leader he’s a blamer. A leader makes those around them better, Doueihi makes them worse.

Tiger5150, CanberraTiger, Mercy Rule and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 79)

My one word is: Confused… did we actually win that? What a relief… thought for sure the ref was going to let that last pass go, having missed the earlier one in the set, resulting in a South’s last minute win. But the ref didn’t, and called the pass correctly forward and we won… WooHoo !!!!!🥳 

I still think that last pass was fine 🤷‍♂️… probably should have lost it…and be Adam’s fault. 

ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Posted by: @Anonymous

I still think that last pass was fine 🤷‍♂️… probably should have lost it…and be Adam’s fault. 

watching it live I thought it was forward straight away and looked straight to the ref. It was forward. 

Jedi Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

Douehie attitude is terrible always blaming others... his defence is pathetic, three times he rushed up and simply got bumped off 

Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

Posted by: @the-last-ronin

Posted by: @tigertownsfs

You add Luai to that team and we win easily. Pretty encouraging.

klemmer has fallen off a cliff. The guy is barely sighted. 

I thought Klemmer made was really important tackles tonight 

klemmer made some big tackles in the second half

ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

Posted by: @the-last-ronin

Posted by: @tigertownsfs

You add Luai to that team and we win easily. Pretty encouraging.

klemmer has fallen off a cliff. The guy is barely sighted. 

I thought Klemmer made was really important tackles tonight 

klemmer made some big tackles in the second half

it’s his work with the ball that worries me the most

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 79)

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

Douehie attitude is terrible always blaming others... his defence is pathetic, three times he rushed up and simply got bumped off 

This coming from someone that couldn’t see Luke’s flaws 🤷‍♂️

When in Rome

ReplyQuote
(@rach09)
Wests Tigers Supporter

One word is relief. It wasn't pretty but as a Tigers supporter, you sometimes just have to take the win and run with it.

This post was modified 1 month ago by Rach09

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger-symmetry)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

My one word for this week is FORWARD.In relation to the final play it was definitely so.  
  In relation to what is required,one or two of the big high impact variety. 
   And,in relation to the the promise of things to come and the direction we’re heading for 2025.

TGRZMN reacted
ReplyQuote
(@russtutty63)

Posted by: @tiger5150

Lets talk about Mason.........

Good kid...IMO a keeper.....love how busy he is and he is brave putting his body on the line. Showed some skill with the grubber put through..........but......

No first grade fullback lets the ball bounce three times and it was infuriating him taking a hit up every set in our 30m. Enthusiasm is one thing, but its not what makes a professional first grader. I like him, but not sure where he fits in a future squad. Small body.

He’s not as small as Fuller or Gray but I agree on the other points. He’s definitely a guy who you need in that top 30 on around that $200,000 mark as every club will need 10 or so of those players to offset the guys on the $600,000-1mill mark. And he can cover half as well but still a teen and, like the other 19 year olds, is learning what it’s all about. 

Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 7 / 9
Share: