Share:
Notifications
Clear all

WT v Knights Rd 23 2024

(@Anonymous 79)

I’m going to get grilled for this But I believe if Sezer is out for the season. John Morris should take over and Marshall should play out the year at 7. THERE’S NOTHING TO LOSE!!!!!!!   

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mercy-rule)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Posted by: @Anonymous

I’m going to get grilled for this But I believe if Sezer is out for the season. John Morris should take over and Marshall should play out the year at 7. THERE’S NOTHING TO LOSE!!!!!!!   

There's nothing to lose in terms of results and destiny - the 3rd consecutive wooden spoon is ours. But, there's plenty to lose for Marshall in terms of reputation and credibility, assuming he has any left. He would never put himself in that situation and I would hope the club wouldn't allow it. There are no more Marshall magic plays, he ran out of them years ago. 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 79)

Thank you Joel 🙏

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 79)

Posted by: @mercy-rule

There's nothing to lose in terms of results and destiny - the 3rd consecutive wooden spoon is ours. But, there's plenty to lose for Marshall in terms of reputation and credibility, assuming he has any left. He would never put himself in that situation and I would hope the club wouldn't allow it. There are no more Marshall magic plays, he ran out of them years ago. 

I would not expect his magic, that’s long gone. Dare I say it might just be his composure for the team. He’d get a good feel of what’s going on moving forward. It would keep us in the news too though 😅😂

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Posted by: @mercy-rule

I would not expect his magic, that’s long gone. Dare I say it might just be his composure for the team. He’d get a good feel of what’s going on moving forward. It would keep us in the news too though 😅😂

It would be levels of cringe and embarrasment to match "RayGun" at the Olympics. At least it would give her a break.

ReplyQuote
(@mercy-rule)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

I don't want to be embarrassed anymore. I'm over being disappointed, despondent and lacking enthusiasm for WT.

They (Balmain and WT) have been my team for 57 years. I don't think for a second that Marshall would play again, but it shows where we're at as fans. Some are willing to try anything as farcical as Marshall at 7 because we don't have any answers to explain the gulf that exists between WT and the rest of the NRL clubs.

We don't know .....but somebody does!!

In the spirit of exit polling I wish someone from here could sit down with, say, Brooks, Talau, Ice, Stefano, Garner, Tupou, ....and get them to explain why they chose to leave.

I really believe there will be some commonality among their reasons. And, then we will know. Us knowing won't change anything, but it will help us decide whether to give up completely or not. Sorry to be a misery guts.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Barra
(@barra)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

I know that I missed the boat on the one word thing, but anyways mine is ‘eye-roll’.

Because I did this so much while watching the game that my eye nearly popped out of my head!

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tgrzmn)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

@mercy-rule I believe in the quality of information and feedback that can be collected via exit interviews. It is equally as valuable as interviewing new staff/players after they have only been with the organisation a short time. Honest opinions and fresh eyes, you can't beat them.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Lorenzo
(@lorenzo)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

Did anyone else notice how completely demoralized the team looked when running out at the start of the game. When I saw their expressions, I was expecting we would get completely obliterated i.e. a 60+ scoreline. They all had their heads down and Api looked like he would rather be anywhere else.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mercy-rule)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

@tgrzmn Great, well, is anyone doing it? Is Richardson getting that feedback, or even looking for it? I don't expect anyone knows.

ReplyQuote
(@mercy-rule)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

@lorenzo Yeh, it caught my eye as well as they ran out for the second half.  Almost zero enthusiasm, like they'd accepted the inevitability of the result ahead. Seemingly, a complete lack of belief in themselves and in each other.

ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Api also looks terrible in the press conferences. Understandable given the results but we need a new captain.

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Posted by: @tigertownsfs

Api also looks terrible in the press conferences. Understandable given the results but we need a new captain.

I think that is coming.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Posted by: @garry

I think that is coming.

Genuinely cant think of anyone in this years squad I'd have over Api. Luai next year?

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Posted by: @tiger5150

Posted by: @garry

I think that is coming.

Genuinely cant think of anyone in this years squad I'd have over Api. Luai next year?

That is what I expect to happen.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 7 / 8
Share: