Share:
Notifications
Clear all

WT V Knights Rd 10 2024

(@tgrzmn)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

I believe a rough quote from the last podcast episode was about .... if a side scores 20 points against us they would be pretty sure they will win while ever we are averaging 14 points per game.

Today's score Tigers 14 - Knights 20.

It's amazing how we can be beaten in so many areas in a game and still be in some way competitive right up until the final siren. The first half ended 30 seconds too late and the second half maybe 30 seconds too soon.

My one word is 30 seconds. (See above).

Eastiemagpie, Jedi Tiger, Joel Helmes and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Posted by: @mattvtiger

I empathise with all of you who are looking for positives, trying to find reasons to come back for more next week.

I’m feeling a bit defeated this week. Years of this wears you down. 

I just feel we repeat the same stupid things week on week. Wrong options, poor penalties, etc.

It’s like Joel said watching them play is Joyless. 

I don’t even look forward to the games any more I just schedule them in like a work meeting. We are so far off being a decent NRL side it is sad. A couple of players coming in next year are improvements but they’ll still be surrounded by underperforming players 

ReplyQuote
(@dirty-reds)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Papali'i will cop a week for the trip. Seyfarth just another fine. 

ReplyQuote
(@rach09)
Wests Tigers Supporter

My one word: disheartened.

Yes we are trying but my faith is getting tested. We need a win badly to keep fans motivated. 

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Posted by: @mike

For @garry

https://www.facebook.com/reel/373594048404754?fs=e&s=TIeQ9V&mibextid=Xtsd1Y

Absolutely loved it.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
Lorenzo
(@lorenzo)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

So ice gets a week for a trip and Crichton gets a fine? does anyone know if ice had loading? in my opinion if you stick your leg out and someone falls over than its a trip, there are no degrees of trip and if there were i would argue that Crichtons was more forceful and fully landed whereas Ice almost missed and grazed the leg of his opponent....is this the NRL officials punching down on certain teams again? maybe payback for the Badger debacle? I would love the Tigers to challenge it just to get an explanation and get some attention for the situation.

ReplyQuote
Page 10 / 10
Share: