(@mike)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Only change is Asu Kepaoa in for Twal

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

Posted by: @avocadoontoast

Hope Latu comes in for Sullivan and Matamua for Kepaoa

probably need kepoa as he can cover backs and forwards and as far as lock goes Pole can move into front row rotation and Papali can do a job at 13 for 20 mins or so if he has to. Or Sullivan comes on and they shift Galvin to a 13 type role.

Don't think they particularly need matamua tbh

Would like to see Latu Fainu in for Sullivan 

we will miss twal's defence 

ReplyQuote
(@eastiemagpie)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

I’d rather Matamua over Kepoa. Kepoa’s errors are a concern. Bench looks a little light.

ReplyQuote
(@snake)

• @jedi-tiger I watched Kepoa last week the guy has no impact in reserve grade this selection highlights the dire strait the club is in with its forward stock . Sullivan another week as Latu needs to get his hammy right then Bud gone !

Jedi Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
(@snake)

@eastiemagpie Sullivan should be nowhere near the bench !

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

I think the tigers well and truly got the better of a Blore & Olam swap

Blore ina good side is just a depth player at storm, we have S. Fainu who more than covers blore

well done tigers

Skippa13 and Lorenzo reacted
ReplyQuote
(@eastiemagpie)

Posted by: @snake

@eastiemagpie Sullivan should be nowhere near the bench !

I’m no fan of Sullivan, I think Benji is looking for some stability at this early stage as this is a new team. That bench spot probably goes to TDS or Latu in the next few weeks.

ReplyQuote
Barra
(@barra)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Bench does look a little light, we need to stop their pack.

Otherwise as expected.

Jedi Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lorenzo)
Junior Pathways

Parra will come out all guns blazing, they will try to overwhelm us like they have in the past, get on top of us through the forwards and then Moses tears us apart with his kicking game. Well one ingredient is missing in that equation (no Moses) so the focus should be on muscling up. I expect a big game from Ute and Sam Fainu, Klemmer just has to hold his ground. If we can keep the score tight or be ahead after 30 I'm fairly certain the game will be ours. Sezer needs to keep turning RCG and Junior around with a few well placed kicks on 3rd and 4th tackle and we can wear them out we also need to terrorise Brown like we did with Hynes. 

ReplyQuote
(@dirty-reds)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Posted by: @snake

• @jedi-tiger I watched Kepoa last week the guy has no impact in reserve grade this selection highlights the dire strait the club is in with its forward stock . Sullivan another week as Latu needs to get his hammy right then Bud gone !

I think it'd be better for L Fainu's development to play consistent 80 min games in NSW Cup for a fair while, rather than 15 min bench cameos. 

Snake reacted
ReplyQuote
(@russtutty63)

Out of all the teams this week Stefano is the youngest starting prop.

ReplyQuote
(@russtutty63)

Posted by: @russtutty63

Out of all the teams this week Stefano is the youngest starting prop.

Which obviously means out of those 32 props he is the youngest. It shows he will be entering the prime of his career the next few years.

ReplyQuote
Skippa13
(@skippa13)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

I reckon offloads is where it will be won. Junior paulo is a beast and will need to be locked down with offloads, otherwise we will tire ourselves out early similar to the raiders game. We had a great night with second phase against the sharks, hopefully we can keep it up this week

ReplyQuote
(@snake)

@dirty-reds I agree get the hammy right some miles in the legs then make his run. There’s a first grade spot waiting!

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

big ask for parra to win without Moses

Bateman and papali will terrorise tulagi

add to Cartwright being out they do not offer the same potency in attack.

Seyfarth and S Fainu are the key if they come on and hold there own we should sin this.

Parramatta might be a strong pack but they are not a mobile pack I expect Api to punch holes through the middle

Think we win by 20

Barra and Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 12
Share: