Share:
Notifications
Clear all

WT V Dolphins Rd 11 2024

Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Wests Tigers Development Player

I like Naden back to the Centers and Alaimalo to the Wing. Don’t like Twal and Seyfarth starting. 

ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

The pack has issues but if you look at the extended reserves we clearly have no one left to even consider. 

Congratulations to Sione 

Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Tigers Development Player Moderator

Twal and Seyfarth both in the starting side tells you all you need to know about where we're at as a club.

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 79)

Posted by: @avocadoontoast

Twal and Seyfarth both in the starting side tells you all you need to know about where we're at as a club.

Yep…5 props in the starting side. As I’ve stated earlier someone has to have a blinder if we’re any chance at all. 

ReplyQuote
(@eastiemagpie)

hmmmm not a strong pack. I would have been tempted to pick Sukkar but that may be too many changes in one week

ReplyQuote
(@dirty-reds)

I'd put Kepaoa in ahead of Seyfarth. At least he can run a line. 

ReplyQuote
Frullens
(@frullens)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg Moderator

Bottom of our depth barrel 

Great to see third Fianu brother make his debut.

Having someone with the experience and dollars of AD on the sidelines so long - hurts 

Top 8 2023

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 79)

Posted by: @dirty-reds

I'd put Kepaoa in ahead of Seyfarth. At least he can run a line. 

I tend to agree here…apart from his flippers for hands when running a line. But his last nrl game was pretty solid 🤷‍♂️

ReplyQuote
Frullens
(@frullens)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg Moderator

Rusted on Wests Tigers fans that have been keeping a close eye on the junior reps would’ve been excited to see Jordan Miller get his first start in NSW Cup on the weekend. The 19-year-old prop, who stands at 192cm tall and weighs 130kg, was a part of the Magpies’ Harold Matthews premiership-winning team in 2022 — and was the club’s Player of the Year that season.

He moved into the Top 30 this season and has been eased into NSW Cup after starting the year in SG Ball.

Miller had easily his best performance to date which included a try, a linebreak, three tackle busts and 124 running metres, as well as 24 tackles — no misses. He also punched out his highest minutes of the season (35), which is the key area he’s been working on.

Top 8 2023

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)

Posted by: @frullens

Rusted on Wests Tigers fans that have been keeping a close eye on the junior reps would’ve been excited to see Jordan Miller get his first start in NSW Cup on the weekend. The 19-year-old prop, who stands at 192cm tall and weighs 130kg, was a part of the Magpies’ Harold Matthews premiership-winning team in 2022 — and was the club’s Player of the Year that season.

He moved into the Top 30 this season and has been eased into NSW Cup after starting the year in SG Ball.

Miller had easily his best performance to date which included a try, a linebreak, three tackle busts and 124 running metres, as well as 24 tackles — no misses. He also punched out his highest minutes of the season (35), which is the key area he’s been working on.

This is the one Im watching coming through. I think that Miller, Sione and hopefully one young 2RF coming through could change this squad.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)

Casey Badger in bunker 

ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

Posted by: @tigertownsfs

Casey Badger in bunker 

no try 

challenge unsuccessful 

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Posted by: @the-last-ronin

Casey Badger in bunker 

no try 

challenge unsuccessful 

and a sin bin

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

Posted by: @garry

Posted by: @the-last-ronin

Casey Badger in bunker 

no try 

challenge unsuccessful 

and a sin bin

Grade 3 careless charge down that’s a straight send off…

TigerTownSFS reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

Posted by: @frullens

Bottom of our depth barrel 

Great to see third Fianu brother make his debut.

Having someone with the experience and dollars of AD on the sidelines so long - hurts 

AD has apparently been offered 150k, at that price he would be a bargain buy... 

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 11
Share: