Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Test Tour of India 2023

The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg
Topic starter  

Not sure if there are any other test cricket fans here but I am really interested in this tour. 

India have beaten Australia in the last four series including 2 in Australia. However this Australian side has really improved the last couple of years. 

in saying that I’m thinking India 3-1 and they meet again in the World Test Championship in June. 

pitch for the first test looks interesting but you’d expect nothing else when in India. 

(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

Love my test cricket (completely lost interest in other formats). At full strength I think we are a change despite indias tricks with the pitch but I think injuries are going to ruin us early in the series 

ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)
Topic starter  

Posted by: @tiger5150

Love my test cricket (completely lost interest in other formats). At full strength I think we are a change despite indias tricks with the pitch but I think injuries are going to ruin us early in the series 

Test cricket is the only format I watch. I think we are a chance but a big ask for our batters. Agree Green and Starc injuries leave holes in our side but interested to see Todd Murphy has big wraps after only a couple of shield games. 

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

@the-last-ronin I haven't watched any other cricket other than tests in a very long time.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

ReplyQuote
TigerSteve
(@tigersteve)
2023 Tipping Comp Winner Moderator

The lack of a warm up game will go against us. India to win first test as we will not have acclimatised to the conditions. 1 all after that so 2-1 to India 

ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)

@tigersteve no team anywhere get warm  up games anymore. In saying that we have to hit the ground running. Start well and I think we have it over the Indians. Not 💯 sold on our spin attack, but Lyon is world class as are our quicks.

Keep steering the right path

ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)
Topic starter  

Posted by: @tigersteve

The lack of a warm up game will go against us. India to win first test as we will not have acclimatised to the conditions. 1 all after that so 2-1 to India 

with the amount of time a lot of these guys spend over there I don’t think warm up games are as important these days. 

ReplyQuote
Skippa13
(@skippa13)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

All the talk has focused on the bowlers to date, but I’m keen to see how marnus goes over there. You at how great players like Ponting struggled while others like smith and Hayden thrived, it will be interesting to see how he does 

ReplyQuote
TigerSteve
(@tigersteve)

Warner’s struggles in India continue.

ReplyQuote
(@davey-farrell)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

didnt know if to go forward or back, nek minute off stum flying ..

ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)
Topic starter  

I like the side they have picked. Renshaw and Handscomb are quality cricketers who suit the conditions. 

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

Posted by: @the-last-ronin

I like the side they have picked. Renshaw and Handscomb are quality cricketers who suit the conditions. 

Not sure what Head did wrong?

ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)
Topic starter  

Posted by: @tiger5150

Posted by: @the-last-ronin

Not sure what Head did wrong?

poor form in the sub continent last year. But he has really done well since so surprising but I’m cool with it 

Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
TigerSteve
(@tigersteve)

Same same unfortunately 

ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)
Topic starter  

Not a great first day. Getting rolled for less than 200 with no one looking comfortable and Rohit Sharma just in cruise control. 

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 3
Share: