Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Wests Tigers Teamlist v Parramatta Eels Round 6

(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

@crowsnest agree huge game today

parramatta not playing well think we are a good chance for an ambush today, our forwards should get on top of Eels Paula is a big out. Our passes will stick eventually 

Crowsnest reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

see the Facebook action group has been deleted, the group admin was invited to training from Newcastle with his two sons and has decided to delete the group and would rather support the club than turn his back on team at 11th and 12th minute. 

Crowsnest and Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Tigers Development Player Moderator

Wow. I wasn’t a fan of the protest to begin with as i think it’s counter productive, but calling it off because you got a couple of free tickets is pretty pathetic.

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)

Posted by: @avocadoontoast

Wow. I wasn’t a fan of the protest to begin with as i think it’s counter productive, but calling it off because you got a couple of free tickets is pretty pathetic.

I agree with you Avo, but IMO so many of these WT FB groups and forums (present company excepted) are set up with an agenda with the organiser hoping to get "in".

Crowsnest and Jedi Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

scoreline today 

tigers 20

parramatta 14 

Crowsnest reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mickb)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Posted by: @frullens

Tim Sheens hits back at Brooks' critics | Wide Wo…: https://youtu.be/gQHnCdtrGMg

This is ridiculous from the Sheenius. Asking 'what does he have to do to keep people off his back?" is a bizarre comment.

We've lost 19 out the last 21 games Brooks has played in. In the same interview on the club website Sheens also said Brooks played better than Wakeham last week which was an equally crazy assessment.

A couple of points Id like to leave here before I head out to the game

- AJ Kepaoa has terrible hands and is not a winger. Never was. Never will be. If he is under the high ball today he's going to be targeted and he will make errors. He's cost us games before.

- I expect us to dominate field position again but make errors in the red zone as we have done every week so far. Every team in 2023 have relied on ball players in the 13 jersey to dig into the line at first receiver and create space for players on the outside. Conversely, we play Pole and Bateman at lock and neither of them are ball players.

Skippa13 reacted
ReplyQuote
Frullens
(@frullens)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg Moderator

Posted by: @mickb

This is ridiculous from the Sheenius. Asking 'what does he have to do to keep people off his back?" is a bizarre comment.

We've lost 19 out the last 21 games Brooks has played in.

My opinion is that there's a victim mentality at WT that runs across both admin, coaches and team. 

They sound be using the bad media as motivation and a galvanising force to prove everyone wrong. 

Instead it's quotes like these. Sheens the only way you hey people of your or Brooks back is to start winning games and make the finals.

Top 8 2023

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)

Posted by: @mickb

Posted by: @frullens

Tim Sheens hits back at Brooks' critics | Wide Wo…: https://youtu.be/gQHnCdtrGMg

We've lost 19 out the last 21 games Brooks has played in. In the same interview on the club website Sheens also said Brooks played better than Wakeham last week which was an equally crazy assessment.

A couple of points Id like to leave here before I head out to the game

- AJ Kepaoa has terrible hands and is not a winger. Never was. Never will be. If he is under the high ball today he's going to be targeted and he will make errors. He's cost us games before.

- I expect us to dominate field position again but make errors in the red zone as we have done every week so far. Every team in 2023 have relied on ball players in the 13 jersey to dig into the line at first receiver and create space for players on the outside. Conversely, we play Pole and Bateman at lock and neither of them are ball players.

The way to get people of his back is to win games and make the finals, ultimately winning another premiership. Until at least the first and second happen the pressure is on and rightfully so. 

ReplyQuote
Skippa13
(@skippa13)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

I agree. I have been very impressed by Kepoas form this year, but his hands have always been an issue and hoping he isn’t targeted today. Should be good returning the ball though.

ReplyQuote
(@kenny4517)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Wishing all the very best to Adam Doueihi. Is the 3rd ACL on the same knee. Can’t imagine the mental toll of something like that. Jordan Hill also did his ACL today aswell. A speedy recovery to both.

ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 4
Share: