As expected not much choice really.

Jedi Tiger and Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Posted by: @dirty-reds

I get a strong feeling of dread about this one. Cowboys 13+

if we don’t get early points or points before halftime 13+ is on. We’ll defend good enough, but there’s always a cracking point. They want to repay themselves and the fans for the thrashing we gave them. Our 6/7 don’t fill me with any confidence at all. 

Keep steering the right path

ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)

Seriously what is Kapaoa doing there? Can anyone remember anything positive he’s done in the last 10 weeks 🤷‍♂️

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

Posted by: @loganr21

Seriously what is Kapaoa doing there? Can anyone remember anything positive he’s done in the last 10 weeks 🤷‍♂️

Perfect bench player. Can do a job at 2, 3, 4, 5, 11, 12, 13. Who is he keeping out of value?

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

cowboys could put on 40 plus points up there God help us

ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)

Posted by: @tiger5150

Posted by: @loganr21

Perfect bench player. Can do a job at 2, 3, 4, 5, 11, 12, 13. Who is he keeping out of value?

yeah but what has he added when on the field?? Not much is my answer 

Matamua has to be given some game time soon yeah 

ReplyQuote
(@eastiemagpie)

I’d like to see Matamua get a decent run. AJ has looked out if sorts lately, then again so have many others.

LoganR21 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger-symmetry)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

In the context of this game I think Asu fits the bill.He’s performed pretty well moving into the back row this year and it might be a little untimely to throw Matamua in the deep end against a rather imposing looking Cowboys outfit keen for atonement.Whilst he made a couple of defensive howlers in a rearranged backline against the Storm,he has utility as a utility if things go awry.

ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)

@tiger-symmetry well I’ll be waiting for his involvement now…hope he’s done some homework.

ReplyQuote
(@eastiemagpie)

Posted by: @tiger-symmetry

In the context of this game I think Asu fits the bill.He’s performed pretty well moving into the back row this year and it might be a little untimely to throw Matamua in the deep end against a rather imposing looking Cowboys outfit keen for atonement.Whilst he made a couple of defensive howlers in a rearranged backline against the Storm,he has utility as a utility if things go awry.

I agree, AJ does have good utility value, but has made quite a few mistakes lately in defence and attack. His hands are a concern. I think Matamua can also provide utility and his ball playing is a bonus.

ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)

Posted by: @eastiemagpie

Posted by: @tiger-symmetry

I agree, AJ does have good utility value, but has made quite a few mistakes lately in defence and attack. His hands are a concern. I think Matamua can also provide utility and his ball playing is a bonus.

and I’d back our captain to play anywhere at a pinch also. 

ReplyQuote
(@tiger-symmetry)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

@loganr21 I agree with that.J.B would cover most positions through sheer determination.Adding to that though,I believe our bench rotation has been a little confusing at times and I believe with Joffa’s departure we’ve lacked a bit of starch and composure.Not knowing the inner workings or the salary cap gymnastics,I’d really like to think that there is a Joffa succession plan.

LoganR21 reacted
ReplyQuote
Skippa13
(@skippa13)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Alright boys, let’s fire up, it’s game time!!!

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 4
Share: