Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Rd 14 Tigers v Raiders

Tigerlily
(@tigerlily)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball Moderator

And how’s this even  given as a try when Brooks clearly gets pushed in the back.

https://twitter.com/foxnrl/status/1664590415285346306?s=61&t=8x_8jBJIy6X-fDEnLK1rXw

ReplyQuote
CanberraTiger
(@canberratiger)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Posted by: @lestronge

@canberratiger they just dared the ref to call a penalty all game . Literally 8 six agains all for the same thing , and then finally he calls a bullshit penalty/sinbin , which can be totally read as a token to keep us from whinging after the game . 
Did Luke Brooks sleep with Gerard’s Daughter or something . 
Did Robbie take out the Sutton sister for a seafood dinner and never call her again. 
I don’t understand why everytime the Sutton crew , both brothers and Klein , we get screwed by not just bad ref days , but like 1/10 ref performances . 
I honestly don’t get it ..

I honestly think it is a case of "Oh the tigers are crap so they must be in the wrong"

TigerSteve and Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dirty-reds)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Posted by: @tigerlily

And how’s this even  given as a try when Brooks clearly gets pushed in the back.

https://twitter.com/foxnrl/status/1664590415285346306?s=61&t=8x_8jBJIy6X-fDEnLK1rXw

Sheens mentioned this in his press conference. Unsurprisingly not impressed. 

We copped a fair few dud calls I felt, in big moments too. The ball was clearly knocked out after that Pole break, and bounced dead. Should have been a dropout. 

The knock-on called on To'a after his break in the second half clearly went backwards as well. 

No issue with the penalty at the end - clear as day. Ice should have known better tbh, but understand it was just an effort play after 78 mins of tough footy. 

ReplyQuote
(@lestronge)

@dirty-reds that’s the thing I don’t get . He gets api for knocking the ball out , somehow knocking on ? I don’t get how in some universe , you can knock it on , without ever having the ball .. but ok sure . Then the same logic has to be applied for the pole break . But it’s not because the bunker/ref are a joke . Even as others have suggested how we lost our challenge . There’s no way on earth stef rakes at the ball. The ball comes out as he’s trying to stop the offload , so of course serfs arm will come free and slightly flop around . There’s no ball to hold onto anymore . 

and no I don’t want to see annelsley on Tuesday go “ah derrrrr yep we got that wrong ah derrrr” Like fix it dickhead !

Or don’t hire sycophants , and incompetent yes men . Hire some guys who actually understand how football is played .

TigerSteve reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lestronge)

@tigertownsfs I think Bateman to lock late in the game opened our attack up big time . He engages real late in the line.

Skippa13 reacted
ReplyQuote
 Wiz
(@wiz)
Junior Pathways

@canberratiger this is correct in a way. There is subconscious bias. The good teams get the run of the green because of the belief they are better.

ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

Posted by: @Anonymous

Posted by: @the-last-ronin

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

Posted by: @the-last-ronin

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

worst penalty I have ever seen

is this in reference to the penalty that put them ahead? If so it was the correct call. 

what could he have done that was bs if that was a grand final absolutely bs

not touch his legs. That’s the rules. Especially so since Steve Price snapped that young Cronulla kids leg in the early 2000s. It was unlucky for Ice but that’s the rules. 

It’s 100% accidental… this rule has to be looked at FFS!!!!!!

No trouble with taking the kick for goal btw

I disagree. They would all be accidents. This  one was incidental contact however if he’s two inches up he breaks his ankle. 

ReplyQuote
 Wiz
(@wiz)
Junior Pathways

@lestronge would like to see him find an offload a bit more. Or more to the point, see some players run lines to give him options.

ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

Posted by: @lestronge

Hire some guys who actually understand how football is played .

Where are you getting these people from? Watch a lower grade game and it’s very similar 

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Ice got that charge down very wrong, he should have stayed on his feet. There is no way you can hit the legs of the kicker like that.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 79)

I’d like to know who challenged that first challenge?? I thought it was too early to challenge tbh

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

I’d like to know who challenged that first challenge?? I thought it was too early to challenge tbh

Klem

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 79)

Posted by: @garry

Ice got that charge down very wrong, he should have stayed on his feet. There is no way you can hit the legs of the kicker like that.

He had to dive for the challenge on the ball. Totally accidental and didn’t injure the kicker. Then he kicks the goal to secure win. Why didn’t he go to the bin then ??

This game gives me the shits sometimes 

jirskyr reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 79)

@garry  damn front rowers taking the challenge !!

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 79)

we were then technically at the mercy of the Sutton curse.

ReplyQuote
Page 8 / 13
Share: