Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Rd 14 Tigers v Raiders

The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Surely it’s too early for Da Silva. 

I’d still like to see Nadan come back in for Talau. There was an interview earlier in the week and he sounded like he was playing so thinking it’s likely 

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

I hope if api doesn't play we run Da Silva why not blood him. If he fires perhaps he takes simpkins bench spot ?

and what if he gets run over the top of in defence in the middle? Genuine question, has Da Silva played NSW Cup yet?

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Posted by: @tiger5150

I hope if api doesn't play we run Da Silva why not blood him. If he fires perhaps he takes simpkins bench spot ?

and what if he gets run over the top of in defence in the middle? Genuine question, has Da Silva played NSW Cup yet?

No he hasn't played NSW Cup, he made his Flegg debut a few weeks ago, winning the man of the match.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)

Posted by: @garry

No he hasn't played NSW Cup, he made his Flegg debut a few weeks ago, winning the man of the match.

For mine that is too much of a step up for a 9. IMO not good for the club or the kid.

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

For mine that is too much of a step up for a 9. IMO not good for the club or the kid.

Some guys can do it but it is the very special generational talents. 

I don't think he will debut tonight but think there is a strong chance that we see him sometime this year.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)

Posted by: @garry

Some guys can do it but it is the very special generational talents. 

I don't think he will debut tonight but think there is a strong chance that we see him sometime this year.

i think he is still 17 and not a big guy even for his age. Elias and Farah were those kind of generational talents you mention and they were 18 and 19 respectively when they debuted.

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

he has got to start sometime, we have a good pack he will be fine

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 79)

I honestly don’t think that origin game the other night wasn’t the normal tough game it once was. I think Api will back up, but will probably have the option of starting or playing from the bench. These next two games are way too important for the club, so De Silvas debut WILL be put on ice for now. 

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)

He must be 18, because of the NRL rule you have to be 18 to play first grade. To be named in the squad, he must be 18.

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

Api has been cleared to take on the Raiders. Boom youngster Tallyn Da Silva will warm-up with the Tigers side but will only make his debut if something drastic happens to the NSW hooker. (DT)

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 79)

I’m actually getting nervous for this game tonight. It’s been a long time since I’ve felt this way. Also strange having a Friday 7:50 game.

ReplyQuote
(@dirty-reds)

Api starting off the bench, not surprising. 

Talau holds his spot, Naden 18th man. Seyfarth in on the bench too. Don't agree with either tbh, hope it doesn't cost us. 

Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

Posted by: @dirty-reds

Api starting off the bench, not surprising. 

Talau holds his spot, Naden 18th man. Seyfarth in on the bench too. Don't agree with either tbh, hope it doesn't cost us. 

Seriously how does Talau hold his spot…

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 79)

Now I even more nervous looking at Luke’s

IMG 4315

Skippa13 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@peter-a)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

Jack Wighton is my biggest worry tonight. If we can control him we will win. 
Let’s go tigers 

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 13
Share: