19 Aitasi James
20 Daine Laurie
21 Justin Matamua
22 Tallyn Da Silva

Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Wests Tigers Development Player

So we let Joffa go so we can play Seyfarth. Spewing over that. Talau instead of Naden. They have lost their collective minds. 

Westy81, Dirty Reds, LoganR21 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Skippa13
(@skippa13)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball
Topic starter  

There is absolutely no way this is the run-on team. At the very least Naden surely bumps Talau, and hopefully Asu keeps the bench spot. I'm happy if Api can make the team, but likely he drops off and Simpkin takes his place. It would then be very Sheens-esque to shuffle Laurie onto the bench as cover, leaving us with a very lean bench. Would love James to replace Seyfarth but don't see it happening any time soon.

ReplyQuote
(@mickb)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

There must be some reason why Shawn Blore is not being considered. I would love someone to tell me what the reason is? As far as Im concerned, the guy is streets ahead of Seyfarth as a front rower or AJ on an edge.

This might be worth delving into in an upcoming podcast. The guy has a top 30 contract for this year and next. What is doing?

Mike and Skippa13 reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup Moderator

Posted by: @mike

So we let Joffa go so we can play Seyfarth. Spewing over that. Talau instead of Naden. They have lost their collective minds. 

It’s so frustrating. Could have forgiven it to get one of the young guys in, but replacing Joe with Seyfarth is just a massive loser move.

Westy81 and Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

https://twitter.com/tigerskg/status/1663431432927338496?s=46&t=YqQSmRxPj8iqiy8nCvxUEA

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

ReplyQuote
Tigerlily
(@tigerlily)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball Moderator

Some real disappointing selections in this team to play the Raiders one positive was Da Silva got a look in.

ReplyQuote
(@dirty-reds)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Matamua should be ahead of Seyfarth surely. 

Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

I don’t know about the knock on Seyfarth tbh. He’s no world beater, but as long as he does his job well that’s all we can ask for. But it seems crazy that Talau holds his spot over Naden. I’m hoping neither of these players play a part in us losing against Canberra. Hopefully we hold our form from the last 6 weeks and chalk up a win at Campbelltown. 

Keep steering the right path

Mac_Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

Posted by: @mike

I don’t think someone else’s post has ever stated my thoughts so perfectly 

Mike and Frullens reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lestronge)

@skippa13 I actually think it’s very sheens to play talyn . 
I don’t see how at any point bringing Laurie on will add anything in place of who he replaces . Outside of injury of course .

Skippa13 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

Posted by: @lestronge

@skippa13 I actually think it’s very sheens to play talyn . 
I don’t see how at any point bringing Laurie on will add anything in place of who he replaces . Outside of injury of course .

Would be amazed (and disappointed tbh) if Sheens runs Talyn in firsts this year. He is too young and small for first grade at this stage and with Api & Simpkin, I dont see the need.

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

I hope if api doesn't play we run Da Silva why not blood him. If he fires perhaps he takes simpkins bench spot ?

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

Posted by: @loganr21

I don’t know about the knock on Seyfarth tbh. He’s no world beater, but as long as he does his job well that’s all we can ask for. But it seems crazy that Talau holds his spot over Naden. I’m hoping neither of these players play a part in us losing against Canberra. Hopefully we hold our form from the last 6 weeks and chalk up a win at Campbelltown. 

seyfarth tries hard and tackles well and for 2024 he is probably saving the club 400k or 450k 

We may well use Joffa's alleged 600k salary towards a Morgan Smithies to play lock 

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)

Naden, Da Silva & Api remain in the 19

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 13
Share: