Thank god this game is over. This team absolutely sucks

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @avocadoontoast

The had a go, just not good enough when push comes to shove.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

ReplyQuote
(@voice_of_reason)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

We should have won. The no-look at Lucy's put down and Daine dropping one on the line. Either one gets us home. I think sometimes when things aren't going your way you'll find a way to lose and the panic set in. This is where we needed a cool head and no-one stood up.

LoganR21 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Brooks has been playing first grade for 9 years. He is paid in the top 5% of all NRL players. He has a 13-12 advantage for the last 10 minutes against a bottom 4 team and he leads the team to that utter tripe. I am so done with this team.

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Topic starter  
Posted by: @avocadoontoast

They had a go, just not good enough when push comes to shove.

ReplyQuote
Celtic_Tiger
(@celtic_tiger)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

My eyes are deadset bleeding after watching that.

We have to be the worst team in the history of the NRL.

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Topic starter  
Posted by: @tigertownsfs

Brooks has been playing first grade for 9 years. He is paid in the top 5% of all NRL players. He has a 13-12 advantage for the last 10 minutes against a bottom 4 team and he leads the team to that utter tripe. I am so done with this team.

Everything critics highlight about Brooks was on display in that last 10 minutes. It’s pretty sad, he (and us) really needs a change.

ReplyQuote
(@lfc_tiger)
Wests Tigers Supporter

Maguire has built this team; he needs to take responsibility for how utterly shite they are

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Topic starter  
Posted by: @lfc_tiger

Maguire has built this team; he needs to take responsibility for how utterly shite they are

Agree. Yes there were injuries but a first grade team should have got the job done there.

ReplyQuote
(@campo)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

No one stood up when it was needed, no communication, it was farcical

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Geo
 Geo
(@geo-2)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Posted by: @helmesy
Posted by: @tigertownsfs

Everything critics highlight about Brooks was on display in that last 10 minutes. It’s pretty sad, he (and us) really needs a change.

The kick for Laurie..?

ReplyQuote
(@voice_of_reason)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Posted by: @celtic_tiger

We have to be the worst team in the history of the NRL.

We were poor in the last 10 minutes but for the first 70 minutes we were better than them. We conceded 2 tries from errors and blew 2 of our own. We had enough line breaks to score a couple more. We only conceded 1 line break and only missed 10 tackles to their 30.

Laurie had his worst game for us, an absolute shocker. We lost Stefano when he was looking good. Lucy, Joffa and Laurie all picked up knocks and the fact we only had one interchange player available in the last 18 minutes shows how busted we were.

On the positive side, I thought Liddle was really good - sharp and the service was noticeably better. I thought all the backs (bar Daine) were good. Nofo dropped one but otherwise ran the ball hard and defended well. Garner was really good in defence - not much opportunity in attack.

Brooks and Madden were decent but didn't create enough. I thought Gildart and To'a played really well - good debut for the young bloke. Seyfarth, Musgrove, LL and even Tamou were solid.

Disappointed with the loss but at least they had a proper dig. We lacked smarts and patience when it mattered - trying to win it on every play instead of sticking to the game plan. Sadly I think Simpkin cost us badly in the last 10. I think if Hastings was on at the end we win.

Joel Helmes, Frullens, Mike and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@hodgo)
Wests Tigers Supporter

if I'm madge I'm walking out. Doesn't matter what plans you have etc if the players are that dumb. 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@snake)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

What was Maguire doing in the off season , not ONE player looks like they know any type of structure .. the team has NO structure , the team looks totally un coached in any respect they are a team of individuals.At one stage there were three captains on the field and still there was no leadership. It’s been a long time since I have seen a team of individuals that have no idea how to play as a team ! 

LoganR21 and Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@hodgo)
Wests Tigers Supporter

@voice_of_reason not trying to be that guys but between laurie, nofo and gildart you have 8 errors one penalty, or 9 changes of momentum. 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 6
Share: