Clear all

Live game day thread v Souths Rd 12 *spoilers

Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Posted by: @unhappy-tiger
Posted by: @garry
Posted by: @tiger5150

The refereeing was terrible and continueally setting us back in that second half. Its a simple thing but at the play the ball after Souffs kicked it out when the souffs player pulled it out of Joffas hands. When is that not a penalty. Continual. THe strip on Naden, the ball never left Nadens hands/arms and they just give it to Paulo?

Having got that off my chest, we just got beaten by a much better side tonight. Our pigs got smashed and we were continually on the back foot. For all the deification if Jackson Hastings, he was rubbish tonight and when things were tough Brooks was the one continually trying to pull something out. THe two out on the full are unforgivable but other than that I thought Brooks was our best. Laurie, Naden and Ken good as well.

Sick and tired of opposition players jogging through a weak tired effort by Musgrove as Walker did.

That is my biggest problem with Musgrove, we really missed Twal tonight.

Ain't going to be popular ...but Stefano needed a big kick up the coight as well .....

I think he has come back too early.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

The refereeing was terrible and continueally setting us back in that second half. Its a simple thing but at the play the ball after Souffs kicked it out when the souffs player pulled it out of Joffas hands. When is that not a penalty. Continual. THe strip on Naden, the ball never left Nadens hands/arms and they just give it to Paulo?

Having got that off my chest, we just got beaten by a much better side tonight. Our pigs got smashed and we were continually on the back foot. For all the deification if Jackson Hastings, he was rubbish tonight and when things were tough Brooks was the one continually trying to pull something out. THe two out on the full are unforgivable but other than that I thought Brooks was our best. Laurie, Naden and Ken good as well.

Sick and tired of opposition players jogging through a weak tired effort by Musgrove as Walker did.

Ain't going to be popular ...but Stefano needed a big kick up the coight as well .....

Nah …. You talked him up too much Gary. But on a serious note he has to get himself out of the rut he’s in. I’m hoping he can do it cause he’s a try scoring machine for a front rower that is. Plus I wanna see him mouth those famous words when he gets there. 
Ffffffffffffffudge yeah !!!!!!

Keep steering the right path

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Posted by: @loganr21

Nah …. You talked him up too much Gary. But on a serious note he has to get himself out of the rut he’s in. I’m hoping he can do it cause he’s a try scoring machine for a front rower that is. Plus I wanna see him mouth those famous words when he gets there. 
Ffffffffffffffudge yeah !!!!!!

Yeah, went to his head lol. I'll be careful with the guy I have lined up for a chat this week.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

LoganR21 reacted
ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Yeah, not up to his usual standard. Definitely not the same since he came back from injury. Hopefully he’ll get his form back in the 2nd half of the season. 

ReplyQuote
(@eastiemagpie)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Steph wasn’t up to his usual standard but some of the others were very very ordinary (Musgrove, Tamou, Kelma, Luch, Seyfarth). I’m still not over that second half capitulation.

ReplyQuote
Page 12 / 12
Share: