Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Live game day thread v Roosters Rd23 *Spoilers

(@notherloss)
Wests Tigers Supporter

• @voice_of_reason now now kimorley don't be talking anything resembling the truth.

ReplyQuote
(@notherloss)
Wests Tigers Supporter

@jedi-tiger he couldnt tackle at fullback either and he's deceptivly slow. Got some talent with his hands but he doesnt look like he plans anything and just instincts it....

Jedi Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
 Wiz
(@wiz)
Junior Pathways

@notherloss 

He’s not in the top half of five eighths, centres or fullbacks in the comp. He is slow and this will make it very hard for him to climb into the top half of the above mentioned positions going forward. His defence is poor, always has been. 

There is no need to break the bank for this guy moving forward should we want to keep him. We already have too many players who don’t have a position locked down. 

ReplyQuote
(@rusty-cage)
Wests Tigers Supporter

@tiger5150 Joffa is a special player. He is one of the few old school hombres that just keeps plugging away. He's too good for our mob and I hope he moves on. Can't believe Im saying this, actually, but I'm just about done with the club. AD is a disgrace. I watched the game with my Mrs. who never watches games - ever. She was pointing out to me our number 6's missed tackles. What a terrible, terrible state of affairs we have going on within the team right now. 

Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

Posted by: @rusty-cage

@tiger5150 Joffa is a special player. He is one of the few old school hombres that just keeps plugging away. He's too good for our mob and I hope he moves on. Can't believe Im saying this, actually, but I'm just about done with the club. AD is a disgrace. I watched the game with my Mrs. who never watches games - ever. She was pointing out to me our number 6's missed tackles. What a terrible, terrible state of affairs we have going on within the team right now. 

Joffa is too good for our mob, but I desperately hope he stays. We need him for the rebuild.

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Posted by: @tiger5150
Posted by: @rusty-cage

Joffa is too good for our mob, but I desperately hope he stays. We need him for the rebuild.

We definitely need Joffa. I hope he stays as well. I hope he is in the club’s plans.  Concerned that he hasn’t been re-signed yet.

Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)

Tamou and the club were successful in getting Tamou’s charge downgraded. Tamou will serve a 1 match suspension and play in the final round at Leichhardt. 

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

Posted by: @mike

Tamou and the club were successful in getting Tamou’s charge downgraded. Tamou will serve a 1 match suspension and play in the final round at Leichhardt. 

Surprising to be honest. Not exactly any new evidence you can draw on. Clearly got a "good bloke" deduction.

Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)

Posted by: @tiger5150
Posted by: @mike

Surprising to be honest. Not exactly any new evidence you can draw on. Clearly got a "good bloke" deduction.

They took about 40 mins deliberation to come to the decision. Clearly it was debated.

Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 14 / 14
Share: