Posted by: @mike
Posted by: @garry
Posted by: @unhappy-tiger

Next question ...

Previous no try ...why look at it from that angle ...the goal line was the only angle to check that 

Bunker looks at different footage.

Has to be a tryline angle .....how many times do you have to check whether they are short or not ....if it was Manly I bet the angle appears ...the referreeing has been poor ......we haven't been much better though 

The thing is, the bunker may have looked at that angle.

Until they show the public how they came to the decision it didn’t happen. If they have a different angle then they need to show the public. Hiding behind we had a different angle leads to corruption. Yes I am say the bunker is corrupt. I don’t believe them at all. 

they showed the different angles when it first started but everyone complained.

They just need to show the one that they made the decision on. It can be quickly shown after the decision is made. The technology is there and easily implemented. Don’t care if they show others or not. 

That is up to the broadcaster though, I'm not sticking up for the bunker as I have made clear the changes I would make.

Then that needs to be part of any broadcasting agreement. The current process is not acceptable. 

What would you do where they are using 2 angles at the same time to make the decision?

Was my exact argument with the Burgess try / no try v Souths last season ...the angle that showed a possible knock on got showed once ...the angle that was more advantageous to Souths got shown more times than a John Holmes movie 

ReplyQuote
(@unhappy-tiger)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Posted by: @weststigerman

39 runs from Hastings according to the stats, that’s insane if it’s correct.

That's too predictable if true ....

ReplyQuote
weststigerman
(@weststigerman)
Wests Tigers Supporter

Proud of the effort today. Very frustrated with Gildart and the refereeing.

Given the injuries plus 2 HIAs and a ridiculous sin bin, I couldn’t ask for any more today.

ReplyQuote
(@unhappy-tiger)

Did Madge have a kitten in the post match presser ??

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Next question ...

Previous no try ...why look at it from that angle ...the goal line was the only angle to check that 

Has to be a tryline angle .....how many times do you have to check whether they are short or not ....if it was Manly I bet the angle appears ...the referreeing has been poor ......we haven't been much better though 

Until they show the public how they came to the decision it didn’t happen. If they have a different angle then they need to show the public. Hiding behind we had a different angle leads to corruption. Yes I am say the bunker is corrupt. I don’t believe them at all. 

They just need to show the one that they made the decision on. It can be quickly shown after the decision is made. The technology is there and easily implemented. Don’t care if they show others or not. 

That is up to the broadcaster though, I'm not sticking up for the bunker as I have made clear the changes I would make.

Then that needs to be part of any broadcasting agreement. The current process is not acceptable. 

What would you do where they are using 2 angles at the same time to make the decision?

Was my exact argument with the Burgess try / no try v Souths last season ...the angle that showed a possible knock on got showed once ...the angle that was more advantageous to Souths got shown more times than a John Holmes movie 

On the broadcast, not to the people making the decision.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

ReplyQuote
Frullens
(@frullens)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg Moderator

Did Madge have a kitten in the post match presser ??

He wasn't happy about the sin bin but kept pretty calm and diplomatic 

Top 8 2023

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Next question ...

Show both. It’s not hard, would take less than 15 sec to go through and explain their decision. The Bunker needs to be made accountable. 

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Next question ...

Show both. It’s not hard, would take less than 15 sec to go through and explain their decision. The Bunker needs to be made accountable. 

The Bunker needs to have its involvement reduce.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
weststigerman
(@weststigerman)
Wests Tigers Supporter

I thought he played more like a 13 today. He might have run a bit too much but he’s critical to us and his fitness is incredible.

ReplyQuote
AnyGivenSunday
(@anygivensunday)
Junior Pathways

Posted by: @eastiemagpie

very disappointed with Kelma today, made mistakes, lethargic and head not in the game. 

Down to 12 men on attack, 90 seconds left 1st half, at worst it stays 8-0 halftime if we control ball.

Kelma dumb offload error tackle 1, Manly power down field, take advantage of extra man, score, kick goal 14-0.

Coach killer special.

Starford is giving fullback a crack, but not attacking bombs with the error before the 2nd try and dropped ball first tackle after lead was cut to 6 are mistakes WT can't afford to make.  Forum seems split on Dano long term but the current roster just has no depth at fullback, he is sorely missed.

Agree with the effort being there, but record is 2-7, no point sugar coating it.

ReplyQuote
(@unhappy-tiger)

Posted by: @anygivensunday

very disappointed with Kelma today, made mistakes, lethargic and head not in the game. 

Down to 12 men on attack, 90 seconds left 1st half, at worst it stays 8-0 halftime if we control ball.

Kelma dumb offload error tackle 1, Manly power down field, take advantage of extra man, score, kick goal 14-0.

Coach killer special.

Starford is giving fullback a crack, but not attacking bombs with the error before the 2nd try and dropped ball first tackle after lead was cut to 6 are mistakes WT can't afford to make.  Forum seems split on Dano long term but the current roster just has no depth at fullback, he is sorely missed.

Agree with the effort being there, but record is 2-7, no point sugar coating it.

I totally agree at not attacking kicks .....it drives me nuts ......but the kick off return he knocks on ...where was a pig coming off the back fence ....

ReplyQuote
(@unhappy-tiger)

I thought he played more like a 13 today. He might have run a bit too much but he’s critical to us and his fitness is incredible.

Yeah I'd prefer he does the organizing @ 7 .....but if he is going to run so often he is going to become too predictable ...and when you don't have the pace to beat a man it is just a wasted play ...the amount of times he got caught with the ball on the 4th when you want him organizing the final play ....he is sitting on his butt in the ruck ....I counted 4 times ...probably more

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 79)

Coach killer special.

It’s quite obvious that Star isn’t a fullback….now not everyone will agree with me here but what is the situation with A.Milford presently. He’d be a perfect 1 going forward. Are we in the position to purchase?

ReplyQuote
(@unhappy-tiger)

Posted by: @loganr21

Coach killer special.

It’s quite obvious that Star isn’t a fullback….now not everyone will agree with me here but what is the situation with A.Milford presently. He’d be a perfect 1 going forward. Are we in the position to purchase?

Knights I believe .....

ReplyQuote
(@super-coach)
Junior Pathways

We have had some very average treatment from the officials over the past few years but today was close to the worst. 5th tackle six agains, the sin bin and the holding back of our no1 are just a few things. 

When you consider the injury toll,the ref and the bunker, it was a very good effort

ReplyQuote
Page 9 / 10
Share: