Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Live game day thread Rd 24 v Dragons *Spoilera

Skippa13
(@skippa13)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

We are not going to win with 16 points. The boys need to find some energy or hope for another dragon to get sent, as they are looking flat.

ReplyQuote
Skippa13
(@skippa13)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Australian Schoolboy legend Jock Madden!!!!!

ReplyQuote
(@campo)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

Great offload by Musgrove, more of it please

Skippa13 reacted
ReplyQuote
Skippa13
(@skippa13)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

And that was the last game pauga ever played for the tigers…

ReplyQuote
Skippa13
(@skippa13)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

We couldn’t do any more to lose this game than what we are doing right now. The very definition of incomprehensible.

Campo reacted
ReplyQuote
Skippa13
(@skippa13)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

I’ll give the tigers credit, even after a 70 point flogging they still manage to build my hope sufficiently high to then crush it. Consistently creative in how they kill me each week.

Mike, Joel Helmes and Campo reacted
ReplyQuote
(@campo)

Posted by: @skippa13

I’ll give the tigers credit, even after a 70 point flogging they still manage to build my hope sufficiently high to then crush it. Consistently creative in how they kill me each week.

I can’t say it any better

Skippa13 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kiwitiger)
Junior Pathways

Posted by: @skippa13

You sir are a wordsmith. You have written exactly what i feel.

Skippa13 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@davey-farrell)

ive never been so embaressed !!  Seriously this team is so inept!!!  if sheens promises a clean out it must happen!!!  Pauga, that was just incomprehensible what he did!!  Freeburn Douhi and others knocking on that many times near the end of game!!  Kepau well he is a goner for a few weeks then saying homophobic slurs see you some time next year, thanks Shenius for giving him another contract too.  Bringing on the Debut kid for 3 minutes then knocks on and doesnt chase the centre.  This team is so amateur its incredible!!!  I know we have a lot out but i really cant see much future for the club..Shenius has not signed anyone since taking over the reigns either..i hope to god Benji knows what he is getting himself into he is a braver man then me

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

if we had 

Brooks 

Hastings

Nofo 

Ken M 

Stefano

twal

All in that side today we probably win

ReplyQuote
(@unhappy-tiger)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Junior Pauga ...the gift that just keeps on giving ......any club that even thinks about signing him looks at the footage from the drop out .....even a country 2nd grade side ....and laughs endlessly ......

ReplyQuote
SuperTrev
(@supertrev)
Wests Tigers Supporter

How dumb do you have to be? Why don't the majority of players know the basic rules of the game? If the ball doesn't go ten metres from any kick-off...... don't go near it! This is under 8s stuff! Embarrassing!  😪 

ReplyQuote
Cqtiger
(@cqtiger)
Junior Pathways

I laugh my head off these days during and after games. If I’m not watching, wifey comes and tells me the score and I laugh.

Journalists just love this club. The club that just keeps giving.

Go the Capras!

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

FWIW......I have given Doueihi a bath over the last two weeks and credit where it is due, he played well.......he doesnt knock on we win the game, but he played very well up until then.

ReplyQuote
Celtic_Tiger
(@celtic_tiger)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

For me the worst thing about yesterday was the treatment of the debutante Kitione Kautoga, brought on with 3 mins left in a tied match where we were struggling to gain momentum only for him to knock on which led to the winning penalty. It makes absolutely no sense.

This gross mismanagement has quite possibly ruined what should have been a special occasion for the kid with his family and friends present.

Sheens speaks a lot about junior development being the clubs future but if this is how we treat our promising youngsters would you blame any of them for running a mile when the first offer comes in from another club.

We have to do better than this.

Garry reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 3
Share: