Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Pole must be a short odds to sign away on Nov 1st for 2026 also

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Yes I do prefer Stadium Australia.

Western Sydney Stadium is the pits. Despite the hype launch of the ground saying it was built for the fans, when in fact it wasn’t. Instead it was built for corporates and the media. Only the two headed Eels supporters would think it was built for the fans. It’s the only ground I know of where the teams enter the field on the opposite side to where the fans actually sit. It’s embarrassing that all presentations have their backs to the fans and are facing a usually empty corporate and media stand. Nothing is more disrespectful than that on Anzac Day. Then you have the actual fans sitting in the afternoon sun as well. It’s my least favourite ground to attend matches. 

ReplyQuote
(@tgrzmn)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

Just read an article on the League Live app News section which tells the story of how and why Penrith became and remain a powerhouse organisation and team. It quotes and refers to a document entitled "Project 2015" which formed the blueprint. Having a plan and sticking to it are key parts to being successful.

I found it compelling reading. Just wish I was savvy enough to insert a link to it here for you all. 😞.

Russtutty63 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@russtutty63)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Posted by: @tgrzmn

Just read an article on the League Live app News section which tells the story of how and why Penrith became and remain a powerhouse organisation and team. It quotes and refers to a document entitled "Project 2015" which formed the blueprint. Having a plan and sticking to it are key parts to being successful.

I found it compelling reading. Just wish I was savvy enough to insert a link to it here for you all. 😞.

There was an article I read yesterday put out by Fox I think which referred to Penrith’s ability to replace players they lose & remain successful. Mostly about their talent identification & the system they have in place developing those kids. Apparently they have about a dozen or so coaches etc involved in the process. I think the Tigers, and probably a few others, are implementing the same system but are obviously 7 or 8 years behind.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

Posted by: @russtutty63

Posted by: @tgrzmn

There was an article I read yesterday put out by Fox I think which referred to Penrith’s ability to replace players they lose & remain successful. Mostly about their talent identification & the system they have in place developing those kids. Apparently they have about a dozen or so coaches etc involved in the process. I think the Tigers, and probably a few others, are implementing the same system but are obviously 7 or 8 years behind.

And where I worry about us, based on previous experience, is whether we have systems in place to maintain any success. That’s where Penrith has excelled beyond just bringing through a crop of talented youngsters.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3
Share: