Wests Tigers Podcas...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Wests Tigers Podcast episode 0340

(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

Joel, Eddie and Declan talk Roosters, Stefano, and the "new" home ground strategy announced by the club. https://weststigerspodcast.com.au/wests-tigers-podcast-0340/

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

Tiger Ex Maggie
(@tiger_ex_maggie)
Wests Tigers Supporter

Man, @helmesy. So negative today!! That was depressing.

Go Declan!!! holding the positive flag.

This post was modified 1 day ago by Tiger Ex Maggie

Kades79 and Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Declan the much needed voice of reason on todays pod.

Kades79 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Disagreed with pretty much everything Joel said on this pod. The concept that we only beat teams that play bad...Titans were very poor but Raiders were off because we rushed them and we forced their issues, Cronulla the same. Other than Titans our opposition played the way we let them play....dare I say it like the Roosters and us on Sunday.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup Moderator

Re not to judge Stef on his performance against the Roosters, I'm not sure anyone is. For me it was yet another opportunity for him to stand up against a good pack, and another fail. I don't recall him ever rising up against a good pack. 

Mike, LoganR21 and Jedi Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kades79)
Wests Tigers Supporter

@avocadoontoast I think you have to judge Stef on that performance. He's promoting himself to other Clubs and allegedly getting solid offers. he then goes and has a very soft performance against a team of top shelf forwards. He should have been ripping in and showing what he claims he is. But, no, he shows what he has shown all season.. middle of the road perfomance. A $800k player he is not...

Avo reacted
ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Posted by: @avocadoontoast

Re not to judge Stef on his performance against the Roosters, I'm not sure anyone is. For me it was yet another opportunity for him to stand up against a good pack, and another fail. I don't recall him ever rising up against a good pack. 

We’ve had plenty like him over the last ten or so years, however not on the coin he’s on and asking. 

Watch out for the bergs

ReplyQuote
Share: