Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Wests Tigers Podcast episode 0337

WestsTigers r1
(@weststigers_r1)
Wests Tigers Supporter
Topic starter  

Who is Yoti, or Yodi or whoever in the quiz????

WestsTigers r1
(@weststigers_r1)
Wests Tigers Supporter
Topic starter  

And just another thing... Braith Anasta, having a go cause we are holding 3 games at Leichardt next year, after 40million cash injection.
What an idiot, it's not like they are going to upgrade between now and next year. He's becoming the new "Paul NRL Tree 60 Kent"
Guess he's doing his job stirring up controversy when there isn't any.

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Posted by: @weststigers_r1

And just another thing... Braith Anasta, having a go cause we are holding 3 games at Leichardt next year, after 40million cash injection.
What an idiot, it's not like they are going to upgrade between now and next year. He's becoming the new "Paul NRL Tree 60 Kent"
Guess he's doing his job stirring up controversy when there isn't any.

think braith was having a go it wasn't equal games at LO and CSS

ReplyQuote
WestsTigers r1
(@weststigers_r1)
Wests Tigers Supporter
Topic starter  

@jedi-tiger Nah, he was trying to stir up the pot when handing off to one of the other guys with loaded question.

Jedi Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
Frullens
(@frullens)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg Moderator

Point of clarification

Re: the quiz question on how many WT players have played for QLD while playing for WT - what was the answer?

Joffa played for QLD while playing for us?

Plus Mybe, Prince, Grant

That's 4?

Top 8 2023

ReplyQuote
TigerSteve
(@tigersteve)
2023 Tipping Comp Winner Moderator

@frullens I've sent the query to Yioti as I haven't a clue lol

Yioti has replied and you are correct @frullens. Yioti got it wrong!! I'll make sure you are suitably mentioned next pod👍

Russtutty63 and Frullens reacted
ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Posted by: @tigersteve

Yioti has replied and you are correct @frullens. Yioti got it wrong!! I'll make sure you are suitably mentioned next pod👍

I think I answer 4 didn't I?

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Once again it is time for the Mid Week Pod, tonight Eddie is joined by Steve and Garry as they discuss all the latest news at the Wests Tigers.

Wests Tigers Podcast 0337 | Wests Tigers Podcast

https://omny.fm/shows/wests-tigers-podcast/wests-tigers-podcast-0337

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)

Posted by: @garry

Once again it is time for the Mid Week Pod, tonight Eddie is joined by Steve and Garry as they discuss all the latest news at the Wests Tigers.

Wests Tigers Podcast 0337 | Wests Tigers Podcast

https://omny.fm/shows/wests-tigers-podcast/wests-tigers-podcast-0337

Good pod as always guys. Im with Steve on Bud. I give him credit for his attitude, based only on what he has said and his efforts on the field. Honestly if it wasnt for the fact that we have too many halves and he is on too much money, we would be applauding his attitude and effort.

Even if it doesnt work for him, its good to see a young guy have the right attitude and have a crack. Compared to the news (true or not) out of Galvin, Large etc. I hope he makes it whether its here or somewhere else.

We need to remember (if I remember correctly) Sullivan was signed before Sezer, Fainu & Luai and after Brooks signing at Manly. It wasnt a crazy decision at the time. We had Will Smith and Wakeham starting for us.

When it comes to the merry go round with halves, it all comes down to the signing of Luai. Before signing Laui it made sense of Sezer/Sullivan, or Sezer/Latu for a year. There is no way you could have made a decision around Galvin at the time you signed Sullivan.

I think the decision to sign Sullivan was sound but as Garry said the $$$ and term are both excessive, but remember we had Smith and Wakeham as our halves at the time. We had to land at least one halfback.

TigerSteve reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

you did mate

ReplyQuote
TigerSteve
(@tigersteve)
2023 Tipping Comp Winner Moderator

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

you did mate

geez Jedi, don't encourage him

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

you did mate

lol we know how serious the big fella takes the quiz

ReplyQuote
(@tgrzmn)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

I have a theory on Jordan Miller appearing to look for an offload each time he was tackled but not actually doing so. He has grown up playing against kids much smaller than him and so he is used to carrying the ball high in a tackle and having arms free to offload.  I have seen him do it in Cup games a lot too. The Titans were grabbing him up higher and wrapping up the ball very effectively. I think once he has trimmed down a bit and is hitting the line harder he will get those arms free a lot more often and will be a great weapon for us in attack.

Russtutty63, Joel Helmes, TigerSteve and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
WestsTigers r1
(@weststigers_r1)
Wests Tigers Supporter
Topic starter  

I watched BTR last night, with Galvin, Kit Laulilii, and Desilva. You really can't believe how young these guys are, you would think they are year 9 or 10 schoolboys. It's no wonder Galvin was influenced so easily from wherever.
It really bought home to me the fact that they really are boys playing men. Even their build looks slight.

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)

you did mate

I thought I heard him say 5

TigerSteve reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: