Wests Tigers Podcas...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Wests Tigers Podcast episode 0336

(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

The losing streak is over! Our big post-victory edition of the Wests Tigers Podcast. https://weststigerspodcast.com.au/wests-tigers-podcast-0336/

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

Tiger Ex Maggie
(@tiger_ex_maggie)
Wests Tigers Supporter

Without a lot of information, I still worry about Galvin and his intentions longer term.
Is he getting the upgrade and taking the extension, nobody mentioned that again I don't think.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Tiger Ex Maggie
(@tiger_ex_maggie)
Wests Tigers Supporter

Also, you can't get rid of Benji. It shouldn't even be a conversation. Luai wouldn't have come here if it wasn't for Benji.
and with a few more wins, more will come.
And Richo, he's the bomb!!!

ReplyQuote
(@tiger-symmetry)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Thankyou for the latest instalment boys.
Are my ears deceiving me?A tectonic shift has occurred it might seem.Has this very forum finally anointed Alex Seyfarth to the status of regular first grader?? My God,dispose of the shredder,the world is upside down.
  I’ve gotta say,this guy little by little improves his game.All effort upon effort.His mentality(when controlled)  is exactly what we need.I’m of the opinion that he still has more to offer especially after another off-season and some added upper body strength and bulk.At the moment he can still have the tendency to be physically dominated.He’s no Haas or Fonua-Blake,but I believe through sheer persistence and determination he will continue to surprise.

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Topic starter  

Posted by: @tiger-symmetry

Are my ears deceiving me?A tectonic shift has occurred it might seem.Has this very forum finally anointed Alex Seyfarth to the status of regular first grader?? My God,dispose of the shredder,the world is upside down.
  I’ve gotta say,this guy little by little improves his game.All effort upon effort.His mentality(when controlled)  is exactly what we need.I’m of the opinion that he still has more to offer especially after another off-season and some added upper body strength and bulk.At the moment he can still have the tendency to be physically dominated.He’s no Haas or Fonua-Blake,but I believe through sheer persistence and determination he will continue to surprise.

That’s a good point re Seyfarth, if he can add some more mass and keep his head he might get even better.

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Topic starter  

Posted by: @tiger_ex_maggie

Without a lot of information, I still worry about Galvin and his intentions longer term.
Is he getting the upgrade and taking the extension, nobody mentioned that again I don't think.

Welcome, great to have you here.

I agree, I think he’s simply said I’ll give the club another 12 months to see how things progress.

ReplyQuote
(@lorenzo)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

Posted by: @helmesy

Posted by: @tiger_ex_maggie

Welcome, great to have you here.

I agree, I think he’s simply said I’ll give the club another 12 months to see how things progress.

And based on the stink of the last few years that's fair enough...We could have done without all the drama of this being played out in the media, however I put the blame for that squarely on Moses shoulders.

ReplyQuote
Tiger Ex Maggie
(@tiger_ex_maggie)
Wests Tigers Supporter

@helmesy I also think Seyfarth is better than he gets credit for. 
If Stefano had his attitude and heart, he would have made origin this year.
Big guys don't always kick on. Their size over their junior years got them through, but once in the big dance, the attitude is what takes them to next level.
Hopefully Stephano comes to Jesus and sees the big picture and helps the Tigers kick on!!!

Mike and Eastiemagpie reacted
ReplyQuote
(@eastiemagpie)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Posted by: @helmesy

Posted by: @tiger-symmetry

That’s a good point re Seyfarth, if he can add some more mass and keep his head he might get even better.

Seyfarth will grow into his body. He has size but hasn’t worked out how to use it just yet

ReplyQuote
(@tgrzmn)
Junior Pathways

The pod is way more positive after a win!! You didn't even fire up the shredder once!! 

Thanks for looking at the club from every angle and finding the good things that are happening (sometimes very slowly) that are reason for us fans to have hope for the future. Not the least of these being the man we have in control of it all at this time. I think Richo nearly got a nomination for Man of the Match and would have taken it out if not for the efforts of Alex Seyfarth coming of the bench.

Thanks guys it is always a pleasure to listen in.

Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
Tiger Ex Maggie
(@tiger_ex_maggie)
Wests Tigers Supporter

Who saw the brief flash on the screen with Richo and some of the players hugging?
Maybe this is our Russell Crow moment 🤣 

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)

Posted by: @tgrzmn

The pod is way more positive after a win!! You didn't even fire up the shredder once!! 

Thanks for looking at the club from every angle and finding the good things that are happening (sometimes very slowly) that are reason for us fans to have hope for the future. Not the least of these being the man we have in control of it all at this time. I think Richo nearly got a nomination for Man of the Match and would have taken it out if not for the efforts of Alex Seyfarth coming of the bench.

Thanks guys it is always a pleasure to listen in.

Thanks for the support mate, hopefully we will get a few more post win pods.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

ReplyQuote
Share: