Wests Tigers Podcas...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Wests Tigers Podcast episode 0328

(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

We take a look at the latest Wests Tigers loss, this time against the Dolphins in Magic Round. We try to determine just where the team is at right now, and discuss the $50 million for Leichhardt Oval. https://weststigerspodcast.com.au/wests-tigers-podcast-0328/

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

(@snake)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Listed to the Pod , you guys need to listen to what you say . You say that the team has no idea what to do in the red zone..why don’t they kick to our tall winger .. why doesn’t this player do this or that . 
Well these things are instilled into players by coaches , to a degree it’s player ability but all in all this is not that bad a roster as shown by the ability to stay in games for long periods . This aspect is created by bad coaching simple ! I know the coaching aspect is a touchy subject but it needs to be called out for what it is !  
Blaming players totally does not wash with me I have watched enough footy to see this issue ..protecting favourite sons will not create all that is needed  to rectify bad offensive coaching , what will is an experienced offensive coach !

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Posted by: @snake

Listed to the Pod , you guys need to listen to what you say . You say that the team has no idea what to do in the red zone..why don’t they kick to our tall winger .. why doesn’t this player do this or that . 
Well these things are instilled into players by coaches , to a degree it’s player ability but all in all this is not that bad a roster as shown by the ability to stay in games for long periods . This aspect is created by bad coaching simple ! I know the coaching aspect is a touchy subject but it needs to be called out for what it is !  
Blaming players totally does not wash with me I have watched enough footy to see this issue ..protecting favourite sons will not create all that is needed  to rectify bad offensive coaching , what will is an experienced offensive coach !

or.............its their opinion, expressed on a podcast of opinions about the game?

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

Posted by: @tiger5150

Posted by: @snake

or.............its their opinion, expressed on a podcast of opinions about the game?

How do we know a. How capable the players are in being able to execute the coaches instructions? b. Are they following the coaches instructions? c. What are those  instructions? No one outside the inner circle of the team knows these answers so we can only go off what we see on the field.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

ReplyQuote
Share: