Wests Tigers Podcas...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Wests Tigers Podcast episode 0285

(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

We take a look back at the Roosters game, discuss Triston Reilly, the Wests Tigers forward pack, and why there might be a reason to be a little more optimistic about season 2024. https://weststigerspodcast.com.au/wests-tigers-podcast-0285/

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

LoganR21
(@loganr21)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

💯 agree with you guys on Bula and our front rowers. Don’t agree with Blore being an edge backrower. I’d play him at prop!

Keep steering the right path

Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Just in reference to the Qld tiger supporter. Can I remind you guys of the Easts tigers in Brisbane wanting to enter the nrl. Maybe that’s the solution for the rabble in Sydney.  The reboot/ relocation that could be plausible might just be up in the heart of rugby league. In mighty Queensland! East’s tigers are relatively successful too.

Keep steering the right path

ReplyQuote
(@mickb)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Enjoyed the podcast guys. It was very hollow to watch the game last weekend so your analysis was on point!

Criticism of Noffa and AJ Kepaoa is justified. I can't find a place for AJ even as a backrower. He has a dropped ball / missed tackle / dumb penalty in him most weekends.

It will be interesting to see if we are still saying the same thing with these players in 12 months time or can we somehow move them on this off season.

To Joel's point on lack of strike in the outside backs for 2024 - I think we need to start with baby steps e.g finding wingers that can catch a bomb every time a kick goes up

ReplyQuote
Share: