Wests Tigers Podcas...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Wests Tigers Podcast episode 0215

(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

Eddie, Garry and Steve are on-deck for this big edition of the Wests Tigers Podcast. On the agenda - What we can learn from Penrith and Parra, the Isaiah Papali'i situation, and the re-signing of Shawn Blore.  https://weststigerspodcast.com.au/wests-tigers-podcast-0215/

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

Russtutty63 reacted
CanberraTiger
(@canberratiger)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

I want Parra to lose purely because of the carry-on about it being 36years, Peter Sterlings number 7 jumper on Moses blah blah blah. I find that Penrith fans are less obnoxious (I grew up in the area too). Parra haven't done anything for a long time, but when they win a few games, they carry on like they are the Storm or Roosters.

Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Posted by: @canberratiger

I want Parra to lose purely because of the carry-on about it being 36years, Peter Sterlings number 7 jumper on Moses blah blah blah. I find that Penrith fans are less obnoxious (I grew up in the area too). Parra haven't done anything for a long time, but when they win a few games, they carry on like they are the Storm or Roosters.

Mate, we cant lose.

A future Tiger WILL win a GF and either Ivan Cleary or Mitchell Moses will lose a GF. Perfect weekend.

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Just listened to the Pod. Great as always.Garry nailed the problem regarding our halves.

CanberraTiger and Garry reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: