Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Wests Tigers Podcast Episode 0214

Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

It is that time of year and the Night of Nights has arrived, that's right it is time for the Wests Tigers Podcasts Awards Night!!

Eddie Otto is joined by Declan McCutcheon and Garry Watson to bring you all the awards for season 2022. Who will take out the Wests Tigers Podcast Forum player of the year? Which win was the clubs best win of the season? Who do the boys rate as the most disappointing player of 2022? 

There is also discussion around all the latest happenings from HQ at Concord including the release of Jacob Liddle and an update on the Home Ground situation for 2023.

Don't forget to continue the discussion on the Wests Tigers Podcast Forum!

Wests Tigers Podcast 0214 | Wests Tigers Podcast

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

(@russtutty63)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

“God of Wests Tigers”, from that moment in the podcast I could not get the image of a big bearded chap sending down proclamations dealing with all things Wests Tigers from the clouds. Garry is that you?

This post was modified 2 years ago by Russtutty63

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Good poddy guys. Its calming to hear others thinking the same desperate thoughts.

Garry reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Tigers Development Player Moderator

Very good pod as always guys. I'm not as chilled about the Papali'i situation as others. I know he has a contract but I just can't see Pascoe holding his ground really on anything.

ReplyQuote
(@mac_tiger)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

Great pod fellas. I liked Freaked out or Chilled out - it will probably get used a lot given WT 

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

good pod guys

I'm freaked out about IP we don't have a replacement for him

Chilled Hastings Brooks Douhie reason being if we let one of 2 go then we will have a bigger plan e.g. Moses or Dylan Brown or something so it will work out  

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 79)

My recollection of the season for worse game result was our first game against Cronulla. I think Declan brought it up, it was the reason for me at least that we needed a new direction at coach. Our only try from that game was an intercept try from the slowest winger in the comp with 10 seconds left. I was actually laughing at our performance watching that rubbish. Was also the game where Madge sent out the flare guy 🤣😂

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 79)

Posted by: @avocadoontoast

Very good pod as always guys. I'm not as chilled about the Papali'i situation as others. I know he has a contract but I just can't see Pascoe holding his ground really on anything.

I think we’re reading too much into this guy, he’ll be here next year. The reporter is a goose for asking him about next year when parramatta have a knock out game ahead.

ReplyQuote
Frullens
(@frullens)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg Moderator

Posted by: @mac_tiger

Great pod fellas. I liked Freaked out or Chilled out - it will probably get used a lot given WT 

Yeah I don't think we'll answer Chill Out to many questions

Top 8 2023

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

@frullens I'm a fairly relaxed and chilled out sort of guy.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

Russtutty63 reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: