Wests Tigers Podcas...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Wests Tigers Podcast episode 0211

(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

Here's the extended interview Garry did with Jackson Hastings at Sunday's Ambush event.  https://weststigerspodcast.com.au/wests-tigers-podcast-0211/

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

Great interview. You guys are really providing a great service for the club and its fans.

One thing I picked up was when Garry asked Jackson about where he wanted to play/playing 13, he mentioned that in attack he is playing as half with two 5/8's, Adam and Brooksy. Interesting that that is how he ranks them and didnt mention Madden. I think its pretty clear how the club ranks Madden.

Mac_Tiger and TigerSteve reacted
ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)

@tiger5150 thanks mate, Jackson was amazing.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mac_tiger)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

Great interview and well done all. Really enjoyed listening to Jacko - its so darn obvious that he is the # 1 priority to re-sign and take the club forward. I'd pay him overs if he want it as its so important to have players who know what the minimum viable output is and call out players who aren't meeting that. Hopefully Noffa and Gildart will come back to WT after spending time with more professional players in better quality systems and help Jacko demand the change that is needed. 

Garry reacted
ReplyQuote
TigerSteve
(@tigersteve)
2023 Tipping Comp Winner Moderator

Thing that worried me the most was he doesn’t seem to know where he stands with the club. I’d have thought they’d make it massively obvious they want him

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Posted by: @tigersteve

Thing that worried me the most was he doesn’t seem to know where he stands with the club. I’d have thought they’d make it massively obvious they want him

I really don’t think the club knows what it is doing. They have left all in the hands of a 70 year old who even at his peak was unpredictable at best.

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

Id be surprised if the club hadnt told him they want him. IMO it is more likely that there isnt agreement about how much they want to pay him to stay.

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)

Posted by: @tiger5150

Id be surprised if the club hadnt told him they want him. IMO it is more likely that there isnt agreement about how much they want to pay him to stay.

Yeah, I think that comment was more about the change of coach than anything else. He said the club is speaking to his manager and had left him to work on his rehab.

ReplyQuote
(@davey-farrell)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

awesome work Garry!!!  that was such a great interview, you have a great knack at interviewing, u might be in the wrong career!!!  He has to be signed up now, what the hell are the club waiting for, he is the perfect pin up boy for the club.  Speaks and acts like a gentleman!!  Once again well done, really enjoyed the interview

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)

Posted by: @davey-farrell

awesome work Garry!!!  that was such a great interview, you have a great knack at interviewing, u might be in the wrong career!!!  He has to be signed up now, what the hell are the club waiting for, he is the perfect pin up boy for the club.  Speaks and acts like a gentleman!!  Once again well done, really enjoyed the interview

Thanks mate, I really appreciate the comments. I think I am starting to get better at the interviews, I really enjoy doing them.

ReplyQuote
Share: