Wests Tigers Podcas...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Wests Tigers Podcast episode 0206

(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

We take a look back at the Sharks loss, talk John Bateman, and are the Bulldogs in a better position than us?  https://weststigerspodcast.com.au/wests-tigers-podcast-0206/

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

(@russtutty63)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Bloody hell Declan, was having a pretty good day until I listened to that. Now I’m thinking of pulling up stumps, going home home to drink a bottle of bourbon whilst listening to some old country & western songs, “Old Shep has gone where the good doggies go….” Might just head over to the “safe space” before I do.

ReplyQuote
(@russtutty63)

Had to put on a podcast, Sports Bizarre, after this one just for a bit of a laugh. Coincidentally it features Celtic so Declan might be interested in that one. I think he’s a Celtic fan.

ReplyQuote
(@declan)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball Admin

@russtutty63 You're welcome

ReplyQuote
(@declan)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball Admin

@russtutty63 Yes Celtic rarely disapoint compared to the Tigers lol

Celtic_Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
(@russtutty63)

@declan Yes, very true. I was born in Liverpool, a scouser, so fortunately follow the Reds (not Blues, thank goodness). Ying & Yang I guess. A friend told me back in the day when I was constantly rejected (7 on one night is my record, only asked for a dance too by the way, good days) by girls that for every rock star who has bedded a thousand women there has to be someone like me to give balance to the world. So, I realised the it all has a function, sometimes not what we hope for that’s all.

ReplyQuote
(@boonboon)
Junior Pathways

1. Just listening and the comment that Douehi was bad at 5/8 while Madden was pretty good ??????? I watched that gamr twice Douehi played well behind a beaten pack while Madden would be lucky to make a nsw cup side 

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)

Posted by: @boonboon
  1. Just listening and the comment that Douehi was bad at 5/8 while Madden was pretty good ??????? I watched that gamr twice Douehi played well behind a beaten pack while Madden would be lucky to make a nsw cup side 

I didn't think AD was as bad as most people seem to think either.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

ReplyQuote
(@boonboon)
Junior Pathways

Lauire had to make 20 tackles v Sharks - thats more then Teddy and Drinkwater made combined in the early game and Teddy missed 40% of his tackles 

Garry reacted
ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)

@garry AD has to leave the kicking duties to JM. He’s much smarter with his kicks. But it’s up to Jock to step up!

Keep steering the right path

ReplyQuote
(@davey-farrell)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

loved the bit of tension between Gaz and Declan was so good!!!

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)

Posted by: @davey-farrell

Tension, what tension? lol

ReplyQuote
CanberraTiger
(@canberratiger)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Posted by: @garry
Posted by: @davey-farrell

Tension, what tension? lol

It was great!!

Both of you made great points and I reckon it was the ongoing argument that a lot of fans have. I know I flip flop between both points of view

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

Other than the first half two weeks ago, Doueihi isnt playing bad IMO, in fact one of our more dangerous players. My gripe with him is that he isnt playing a 5/8 role (or half) and we desperately need someone to.

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)

Posted by: @tiger5150

Other than the first half two weeks ago, Doueihi isnt playing bad IMO, in fact one of our more dangerous players. My gripe with him is that he isnt playing a 5/8 role (or half) and we desperately need someone to.

I think I have made my thoughts pretty clear in that regard lol

Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: