Wests Tigers Podcas...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Wests Tigers Podcast episode 0200

(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

We hit 200! Thanks to all our listeners for helping us to this big milestone. We talk Nofa to Storm, the latest on recruitment, and play the Quiz! https://weststigerspodcast.com.au/wests-tigers-podcast-0200/

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

(@russtutty63)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

In regards to Aaron Woods, who I thought was terrific in his last year at the club under difficulty circumstances brought on by himself, his decision to leave was different to Moses. Woodsy was not only a local junior but also captain & respected highly by the players around him at the time. He needed to stand up for the club at that time & he didn’t. Instead he gave the club a serve & wanted to leave to play with a mate. His decision, I have no doubt, had greater impact upon future recruitment than the decision of Moses going. In terms of leadership there really hasn’t been anything like it in the NRL from a captain & a local junior unless I am mistaken. I’d prefer James Tamou despite his one mistake post the Panthers’ win in the GF which to me has had little impact upon the club in comparison to what Woodsy did.

TigerSteve and Garry reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: