Wests Tigers Podcas...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Wests Tigers Podcast episode 0194

(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

We go through the appointment of Sheens, Robbie and Benji, take a look at the latest recruitment news and preview the Panthers game on this monster edition of the pod! https://weststigerspodcast.com.au/wests-tigers-podcast-0194/

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

(@chook)
Wests Tigers Supporter

About an hour into the pod and apologies if this has already been mentioned.. however just heard you talking about if we could make the top 8 next year... 

The more I think about it, the API signing was/is absolute key for us. We are replacing Liddle (someone who has been riddled with injuries the last few years and has been yoyo'd between first grade and reserve grade), Simpkin a young kid learning his trade and Nu Brown who didn't have a contract about 2 months ago with arguably the best hooker in the game (on form) or at the very least top 3. 

That is not just a typical upgrade. Thats HUGE.  One of the most important positions on the field, someone who touches the ball more than anyone else. 

Really looking forward to seeing how he changes the dynamic of the team and how he improves the players around him. If API is firing on all cylinders that will go a long way in terms of us making the 8 I have no doubt. 

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @chook

About an hour into the pod and apologies if this has already been mentioned.. however just heard you talking about if we could make the top 8 next year... 

The more I think about it, the API signing was/is absolute key for us. We are replacing Liddle (someone who has been riddled with injuries the last few years and has been yoyo'd between first grade and reserve grade), Simpkin a young kid learning his trade and Nu Brown who didn't have a contract about 2 months ago with arguably the best hooker in the game (on form) or at the very least top 3. 

That is not just a typical upgrade. Thats HUGE.  One of the most important positions on the field, someone who touches the ball more than anyone else. 

Really looking forward to seeing how he changes the dynamic of the team and how he improves the players around him. If API is firing on all cylinders that will go a long way in terms of us making the 8 I have no doubt. 

And as a bonus, his defense should help us sure up the middle a bit more.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Really good podcast guys. You guys are getting better and better. 

you have also sold me on the idea of the sheens/benji dynasty. I’m in 100. Buckle up!

ReplyQuote
Share: