Wests Tigers Podcas...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Wests Tigers Podcast episode 0187

(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

No Wests Tigers game this weekend, but there's still plenty to talk about, including; Luke Brooks, the coaching situation, and online player behavior. https://weststigerspodcast.com.au/wests-tigers-podcast-0187/

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

Jedi Tiger reacted
(@chook)
Wests Tigers Supporter

Cant wait to listen in the car on the way home from work. Dont miss a pod. Appreciate all the time and effort ALL you boys put in. 

Cheers. 

Russtutty63, TigerSteve, Mac_Tiger and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

No knock on podcast 187….. but was anyone a fan of Dr Who? Cause it reminds me of an episode that everything just kept going around in circles. And to be honest I might have to do what Steve has done and take some time off. 

Keep steering the right path

ReplyQuote
(@tiger-symmetry)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Thankyou boys,good podcast.

I was relieved to hear some objective and balanced criticism of Luke Brooks.Steve,I Just have to agree with your sentiments.Yes he hasn’t played well the last couple of games,but heavens above he’s not alone there and he hasn’t turned up his toes defensively.There has been so much erroneous crap written about him over the past couple of seasons.The amount of times Brooks has grassed players in cover to save a try are numerous.His tackling averages are right there at the top.Perhaps he does deserve to be dropped,but careful what you wish for before you do.Garry’s comments though critical of his kicking game were fair and balanced.Good to hear a fair appraisal rather than those who’ve been coming at him broad sword in hands.

I wonder how Eddie cuts it in a dress??Live cameras for that,lol..

ReplyQuote
(@mac_tiger)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

Just had a listen and really enjoyed it as usual. Good balanced chat around the coaching decisions and options if we don't land CC.  

TigerSteve and Garry reacted
ReplyQuote
Frullens
(@frullens)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg Moderator

Very good pod today Steve, Eddie and Garry.

Really enjoyed the discussion. 

I washed to thank you all for your time and effort in pulling this tigether twice a week.

It makes being a WT fan in these times just a little more bearable 

Top 8 2023

ReplyQuote
(@russtutty63)

@loganr21 A few years ago I was right into debating issues around the club on another forum. Over time I actually found it was taking away my enjoyment of just going to a game and watching footy for entertainment’s sake. I’d find myself thinking of what to post instead of just enjoying the occasion. So I stopped contributing & it’s only now, some years later, I post a bit. I know some people post a lot because it adds to their enjoyment but sometimes it’s good to have a break & remember why you loved the game as a kid. 

ReplyQuote
(@russtutty63)

I feel your pain Steve believe me. We all feel your pain. But what keeps me going is the thought (the dream) that one day in the not too far distant future the club will be consistently successful. AFL clubs have experienced many years in the doldrums and turned it around and for the first time our club has a long term vision to do same. The dream that keeps me going, keeps me sane is that one day we’ll be triumphant again and I’ll get to have a quiet beer (maybe a loud one too) with supporters like yourself who deserve any success that comes your way. It’ll happen, it’ll happen.

Eastiemagpie, TigerSteve, Garry and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger-symmetry)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Posted by: @russtutty63

I feel your pain Steve believe me. We all feel your pain. But what keeps me going is the thought (the dream) that one day in the not too far distant future the club will be consistently successful. AFL clubs have experienced many years in the doldrums and turned it around and for the first time our club has a long term vision to do same. The dream that keeps me going, keeps me sane is that one day we’ll be triumphant again and I’ll get to have a quiet beer (maybe a loud one too) with supporters like yourself who deserve any success that comes your way. It’ll happen, it’ll happen.

Nice sentiments.I feel your pain but I share your optimism.

ReplyQuote
Share: