Wests Tigers Podcas...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Wests Tigers Podcast episode 0185

(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

Tribute to 'Geo', the Wests Tigers NRLW news, and Eddie's new segment 'Lock it in or lock it up!', it's another big edition. https://weststigerspodcast.com.au/wests-tigers-podcast-0185/

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

TigerSteve
(@tigersteve)
2023 Tipping Comp Winner Moderator

Great pod guys. Lovely sentiments regarding Geo

Joel Helmes and Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
(@russtutty63)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

G’day fellas, just gave the podcast a listen & heard you mention the possibility of having a couple of fans on next week. If you’re willing to risk it I’ll gladly volunteer my expert, ehem, views on all matters Wests Tigers. If you think Eddie is negative wait until you hear me (just kidding). Anyway, all the best. Hopefully we get a win this weekend. Tigers!!!

Joel Helmes and Garry reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @russtutty63

G’day fellas, just gave the podcast a listen & heard you mention the possibility of having a couple of fans on next week. If you’re willing to risk it I’ll gladly volunteer my expert, ehem, views on all matters Wests Tigers. If you think Eddie is negative wait until you hear me (just kidding). Anyway, all the best. Hopefully we get a win this weekend. Tigers!!!

That would be good 👍 

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

Russtutty63 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@redman)
Wests Tigers Supporter

Not sure if this has been mentioned elsewhere, but the discussion about the new Tigers WNRL team…. Some comments about it not being a real spectacle, or skill levels not being up there…. But, how long has the Tigers mens team not been a spectacle or show the actual skills an NRL team should show?? If the women are winning, I’m switching to just watch them!

This post was modified 2 years ago by Redman

ReplyQuote
Share: