Wests Tigers Podcas...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Wests Tigers Podcast episode 0157

(@admin)
Wests Tigers Supporter Admin
Topic starter  

On Monday night we went live on Wests Tigers Radio, here's a replay of that broadcast... https://weststigerspodcast.com.au/wests-tigers-podcast-0157/

(@super-coach)
Junior Pathways

Enjoyed poddy 157. Iam with Joel when it comes to my expectations for the future. I just can’t see the club under its current management turning things around. This club had the world at their feet, huge junior nursery, a club that has always had a big following and no shortage of sponsorship, but gross mismanagement has nearly destroyed the joint. Someone has to take ownership and be held accountable.

Its the old catch 22, the only way out of this hole is through quality recruitment and we can’t make quality recruitment because we are in a hole. We need to find away to attract some quality players, because without them our pathway plan is doomed to fail.

Personally I would put a broom through the board and flick Pascoe and get some people in who have proven track record in the NRL. I think the reason we are going so badly on the field goes beyond Madge and his team, although they are not beyond blame, it all starts at the top.

Going to be a very long year

ReplyQuote
Share: