Wests Tigers Podcas...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Wests Tigers Podcast episiode 0167

(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

On this edition we take a deep dive into the loss to the Dragons, there's also exciting news straight from the mouth of Stefano Utoikamanu and in regards to one of our home grounds. https://weststigerspodcast.com.au/wests-tigers-podcast-0167/

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

Barra reacted
Cqtiger
(@cqtiger)
Junior Pathways

Do we really have no-one else who can play centre? Gildart wouldn’t make the Capra’s first team his defence is awful.

Garner is stop gap.

I know our KOE cup team is getting hammered every week but is there not a young centre there that could be given an opportunity.

Peachey played centre quite a bit at the Titans why not play him instead of Gildart?

Mind boggling

ReplyQuote
nztigerinoz
(@nztiger)
Junior Pathways

Thats great news about Stefano! Great scoop!!

co-Founder of Extreme Tipping
Only $25aud season entry!
​extremetipping.com.au
Join Code is: extreme2024 (Case sensitive!)

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Posted by: @cqtiger

Do we really have no-one else who can play centre? Gildart wouldn’t make the Capra’s first team his defence is awful.

Garner is stop gap.

I know our KOE cup team is getting hammered every week but is there not a young centre there that could be given an opportunity.

Peachey played centre quite a bit at the Titans why not play him instead of Gildart?

Mind boggling

I like Gildart, but he needs to learn a few things about how the game is played here. Particularly positioning. NRL is not the place to do it though. He can tackle and he can attack and despite his size he usually makes a few post contact meters. Given the time to learn positioning Gildart will be good. I wouldn’t write him off just yet. 

ReplyQuote
Share: