Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Wests Tigers Podcast 0357

Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

It is Wests Tigers Bye week and of course this cannot pass without some turmoil in our club, with the abhorrent behaviour from both side of the joint venture's administration, the guys from the Wests Tigers Podcast put on their overalls to wade through the muck.

Eddie Otto, Steve Stretton, Declan McCutcheon and Garry Watson discuss in-depth the recent articles regarding the governance of the Wests Tigers including reports that Barry O'Farrell may be on his way out of the club and tonight's ridiculous revelations that Balmain may cease their involvement with the Wests Tigers.

Wests Tigers Podcast 0357 | Wests Tigers Podcast

https://omny.fm/shows/wests-tigers-podcast/wests-tigers-podcast-0357

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

(@russtutty63)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Thanks lads for clarifying a few things around the latest issues at Admin level. I’m not all that knowledgeable when it comes to that side of the club & your input helps me understand. And I’m with you fellas in whatever cause of action you want to take to help put things they way they should be. Enough is enough. 

Joel Helmes and Garry reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 79)

My best WT team

1 Hodgson

2 Tuiaki

3 Lawrence 

4 Brown 

5 Ryan/ Hopoate 😜

6 Marshall

7 Prince 

8 Payten 

9 Farah (c)

10 Gibbs

11 Galea 

12 Ellis 

13 Heighington

14 Dwyer

15 Skandalis 

16 Fulton

17 Galloway

18 Daniella

19 Fitzhenry

20 Elford 

ReplyQuote
Skippa13
(@skippa13)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

1 Tedesco

2 Tuiaki

3 Lawrence 

4 Terry Hill

5 Koroibete

6 Marshall

7 Prince 

8 Skando

9 Farah

10 Fifita

11 Heigho

12 Ellis 

13 Senter

14 Payten

15 Laffranchi

16 Hodgson

17 Harry Grant

Surprised Joel didn’t put api at lock for his all star team team.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
TigerSteve
(@tigersteve)
2023 Tipping Comp Winner Moderator

@skippa13 Terry Hill! Totally forgot him.

Skippa13, Mike and Anonymous reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Tigers Development Player

ahem.....wrt Lachlan Galvin being the best teenager to play NRL.....

Brad Fittler had played two years of first grade, a Grand Final, played for Australia and went on a Kangaroo Tour BEFORE he had even turned 19. Brad Fittler is the best teenager to play the game. Lachie is good....but...

Skippa13, Garry and Anonymous reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Tigers Development Player

With the discussion about throwing the kitchen sink and 10year deals at Galvin, does anyone else here besides me worry what he is going to grow into physically? That when he fills out he is going to be possibly 100kg?

Sure he would transition into an awesome lock or backrower at that size but if he is locked into key playmaker money for 10years?

Skippa13 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tgrzmn)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

The roller-coaster ride that is being a WT fan. A few days ago we were all excited about a great win against Manly. We experienced a collective joy and began to hope again.

Only days later we hear the governing body (HBG) have shown signs of reversing their commitment to implement the recommendations of the review and that the Balmain side of the JV ate also making destabilising statements. So now we  feel a collective despair. 

All we can hope for now is another high to come from a convincing win in the last round Spoon Bowl. 

This club is exhausting.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

I'm hopeful that this can be all brought back under control.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

ReplyQuote
Barra
(@barra)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Posted by: @tiger5150

With the discussion about throwing the kitchen sink and 10year deals at Galvin, does anyone else here besides me worry what he is going to grow into physically? That when he fills out he is going to be possibly 100kg?

Sure he would transition into an awesome lock or backrower at that size but if he is locked into key playmaker money for 10years?

I actually think he is good enough to change traditional and modern concepts of such roles. He is unique.

Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
Skippa13
(@skippa13)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Brad Fittler had played two years of first grade, a Grand Final, played for Australia and went on a Kangaroo Tour BEFORE he had even turned 19. Brad Fittler is the best teenager to play the game. Lachie is good....but...

I had this thought last week when I saw him being interviewed after the game by Johns and I think it was Fittler. He towered over both of them but still so gangly and undeveloped. The Scott hill comparison is becoming more apt by the day.

Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 79)

Yes Fittler had these attributes… however he wasn’t playing 6 at this stage though. Can’t really compare eras, but I would think he’s doing a good job Galvin. He’s got a good future, it’s up to us to try and keep him here. 

Mike, Garry and Mercy Rule reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: