Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Wests Tigers Podcast 0353

Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

It is time for your weekly dose of the Mid Week Edition of the Wests Tigers Podcast, Garry has once again been forced into the host’s chair and is joined by Nick Hayes and Jordan ‘Matamua’ Prime.

Wests Tigers Podcast 0353 | Wests Tigers Podcast

https://omny.fm/shows/wests-tigers-podcast/wests-tigers-podcast-0353

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

Nick_Hayzee reacted
(@russtutty63)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Nick, that’s one of the best things I’ve heard on any of the podcasts, “If you delegate enough you can learn things on the run”. I’ve heard so many great coaches, football managers say that they are only successful because of the great people who they work with. Every coach/manager needs the best resources possible to succeed. That includes the best people helping them. 

ReplyQuote
(@russtutty63)

I’d also like to see Latu at half but I’m not going to say “oh, Benji’s made another blunder here.” because I don’t know his reasoning behind the selection without talking to him. He may well have some very valid reasons that we’re unaware of. I did think against the Knights Sezer was trying to play some expansive footy and he did kick the goals and he does probably have a better kicking game than Latu. Benji, and hopefully the team, also want to win these last 3 games at C’town & Leichhardt, I hope they do & if he believes Sezer gives them the better opportunity to do it than fine, give it a crack.

This post was modified 1 month ago 2 times by Russtutty63

ReplyQuote
WestsTigers r1
(@weststigers_r1)
Wests Tigers Supporter

Let’s go Nick 🤣 🤣 🤣 

you already want to pack it in. Garry and the og’s have been crying all year. You need more runs on the board before you can cut and run. Chin up brother!

Nick_Hayzee reacted
ReplyQuote
(@russtutty63)

How good was Choppy Watson’s hosting tonight. Yes, “Choppy”, Coach Hoppy has morphed into “Choppy”. 

ReplyQuote
(@tiger-symmetry)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Thanks for the pod boys.And Garry,you accuse Eddy of lobbing grenades!With no hold options yours were bunker busters,lol. 
 More seriously,was heartened to hear both Nick and Jordan,while expressing their frustration in regards to being patient,both see the necessity to hold the line and stick with Benji.Nothing could be more rash in my view than to blow the plan asunder.This is a plan in its infancy and demands patience no matter how debilitated and crippled we’ve been.The past is the past and the new plan has been implemented.That’s a great point that was made about learning on the run.Benji is no spring chicken when it comes to the process.The hundreds of games,preparations,halftime dressing rooms,dressing downs,coaching mantras and manifestos from an array of coaches.There lies invaluable experience in itself.
  You could bring in Bellamy,Robinson,Bennett etc. right here right now till the end of the season and I doubt whether the outcomes would appreciably differ.

Joel Helmes, Nick_Hayzee, WestsTigers r1 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tgrzmn)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

Thanks for yet another informative and entertaining soundtrack to my morning walk. I think that Richo has more chance than Benji of surviving should we find ourselves in a similar position at this time in 2025. 

I also love how no matter how dejected we may be feeling as WT fans the news of a new signing can add some buoyancy to the discussion about the future.  That's resilience or is it more desperation? 🤔 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 79)

What about Adam Starr Yottie🤷‍♂️

Btw you need a holiday Nick… not knowing Adam’s Nable/ Tippet or at least Starr 😜😂

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Topic starter  

Posted by: @Anonymous

Btw you need a holiday Nick… not knowing Adam’s Nable/ Tippet or at least Starr 😜😂

He played for Balmain but not the Wests Tigers.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Posted by: @garry

Thats right, wasn’t a bad player on his day.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 79)

yeah got mixed up with Starr and Ray Cashmere

Garry reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 79)

They were both Queenslander too right 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

They were both Queenslander too right 

Not sure about that. Starr came over from the Roosters.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

ReplyQuote
Share: