Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Wests Tigers Podcast 0347

Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

The turnover of hosts matches the turnover of Wests Tigers Players on this week’s mid-week edition of the Wests Tigers Podcast. Eddie is joined by Garry and special guest host Jordan to discuss the latest news from the Wests Tigers.

Wests Tigers Podcast 0347 | Wests Tigers Podcast

https://omny.fm/shows/wests-tigers-podcast/wests-tigers-podcast-0347

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

Nick_Hayzee reacted
Enumerator
(@enumerator)
Junior Pathways

Thx boys..

20 rounds... No thanks.

When were winning in the future we will want more games.

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Bye bye Bateman… zero sympathy for being treated like a rookie because that’s how you have been playing. Grow up or don’t bother coming back.

ReplyQuote
(@tgrzmn)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

The podcast team playing a few young guns off the bench lately has been a success. Great to hear some fresh voices and perspectives.

Good job fellas and especially Jordan.

ReplyQuote
Skippa13
(@skippa13)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Thought I’d go through my pre game ritual of listening to the mid week pod to get fired up…that ending was dire, haha. If these are the glory days then I guess we can look forward to Terry Lamb or JT taking over as coach in the future. Maybe Corey Paterson can come out of retirement to play wing again. Thanks for the motivation guys!!

My prediction for tonight: a fresh Ice to stiffen our defence (which is averaging over 45 the past month), but still end up with a Toyota Cup scoreline. 38-22 NZ.

Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tgrzmn)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

While waiting for the next episode of the pod to drop I resorted to listening to the latest BTR with the Fainu brothers being featured/interviewed. 

I have to say it sounded very awkward and amateurish. Not at all what I am used to from the WTPodcast team!

Bring on #0348.

TigerSteve reacted
ReplyQuote
TigerSteve
(@tigersteve)
2023 Tipping Comp Winner Moderator

@tgrzmn recorded tonight 👍

Nick_Hayzee reacted
ReplyQuote
Nick_Hayzee
(@nick_hayzee)
Wests Tigers Supporter

Posted by: @tgrzmn

While waiting for the next episode of the pod to drop I resorted to listening to the latest BTR with the Fainu brothers being featured/interviewed. 

I have to say it sounded very awkward and amateurish. Not at all what I am used to from the WTPodcast team!

Bring on #0348.

I listened to that ep on Friday, the boys are hard to listen to aren't they! So softly spoken and not really led very well by Chris Warren through those questions

ReplyQuote
Share: