Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Wests Tigers Podcast 0339

Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

What is a mid-week Pod without Eddie Otto? Tonight, we find out the answer to that question as Garry takes over the host seat and is joined by Podcast regular Steve and guest contributors Nick and Jordan.

Wests Tigers Podcast 0339 | Wests Tigers Podcast

https://omny.fm/shows/wests-tigers-podcast/wests-tigers-podcast-0339

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

Nick_Hayzee reacted
(@russtutty63)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Yes Jordan, yes mate! Belief, finally someone with belief in the Tigers. We will win. And Nick, you hope you’re proven wrong, well in that case might as well tip us every week because sometimes you’ll be right, sometimes (a lot last few years) you’ll be wrong. Whatever the case may be it was good to listen to Jordan & Nick & those other blokes. Go the Tigers!!!

ReplyQuote
(@russtutty63)

I’ve been saying to my son for some weeks now “Why don’t teams contest kicks?” “What do they have to lose?” It’s good to see the Tigers contesting kicks now. And I’ve always wondered why we don’t try short attacking kicks at goalposts, Lachie does one & we score. I just like that idea of mixing it up a little. 

Nick_Hayzee reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tgrzmn)
Junior Pathways

Garry there is noo need to wonder if people are still listening by the end of the pod. I have just heard it for the 3rd time. Jordan and Nick added some great insightful comments and are challenging those who did not show up for positions in the starting line up. 

I agree with the immediate inclusion of Olam should he be fit and the hesitancy around bringing Bateman in was well explained. He is either starting or out for me as well. If there are concerns about Rueban Porter starting in his place, surely he will lift if he is told he was chosen over Bateman not because he isn't available. 

Our players need to know they are worthy of their inclusion in the team and understand what a privileged position it is to play first grade for the Tigers.

And @Russtutty63 I tip the Tigers every week!!!!! I never win the tipping comp but I am usually the only one who tips them when they do win.

ReplyQuote
(@nick_hayzee)
Wests Tigers Supporter

@russtutty63 thanks mate. I like to think I am the mock - tip against us and enjoy it when I get it wrong 😉

Russtutty63 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@russtutty63)

Posted by: @tgrzmn

Garry there is noo need to wonder if people are still listening by the end of the pod. I have just heard it for the 3rd time. Jordan and Nick added some great insightful comments and are challenging those who did not show up for positions in the starting line up. 

I agree with the immediate inclusion of Olam should he be fit and the hesitancy around bringing Bateman in was well explained. He is either starting or out for me as well. If there are concerns about Rueban Porter starting in his place, surely he will lift if he is told he was chosen over Bateman not because he isn't available. 

Our players need to know they are worthy of their inclusion in the team and understand what a privileged position it is to play first grade for the Tigers.

And @Russtutty63 I tip the Tigers every week!!!!! I never win the tipping comp but I am usually the only one who tips them when they do win.

You’ll win that tipping comp one day & tipping the Tigers is what’ll get you over the line. If you don’t what have you, and I, lost? A few dollars maybe, no big deal. 

TGRZMN reacted
ReplyQuote
(@russtutty63)

Posted by: @nick_hayzee

@russtutty63 thanks mate. I like to think I am the mock - tip against us and enjoy it when I get it wrong 😉

I understand Nick and I wasn’t having a go, in fact really enjoyed your input on the pod, great rapport with the boys, you should be on all the time. Ok, you’re the utility off the bench, filling the gaps when needed. But in terms of tipping I'm now at that stage of just believing they can win any game. It really doesn’t matter if I’m wrong or right does it. Just go you mighty Wests Tigers!!!

Mike and Nick_Hayzee reacted
ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Topic starter  

Posted by: @russtutty63

I understand Nick and I wasn’t having a go, in fact really enjoyed your input on the pod, great rapport with the boys, you should be on all the time. Ok, you’re the utility off the bench, filling the gaps when needed. But in terms of tipping I'm now at that stage of just believing they can win any game. It really doesn’t matter if I’m wrong or right does it. Just go you mighty Wests Tigers!!!

Nothing wrong with having a go at Nick, he deserves it.

Russtutty63 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@nick_hayzee)
Wests Tigers Supporter

@garry 🤣 🤣 🤣

ReplyQuote
(@nick_hayzee)
Wests Tigers Supporter

@russtutty63 love your work, mate and thanks for the kind words. I'm always happy to jump on the pod with Garry when he needs to get the ratings up 😆 🤣

Russtutty63 reacted
ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Topic starter  

I'm always happy to jump on the pod with Garry when he needs to get the ratings up 😆 🤣

Are you saying that you are better for the ratings than Eddie?

ReplyQuote
(@nick_hayzee)
Wests Tigers Supporter

Posted by: @garry

I'm always happy to jump on the pod with Garry when he needs to get the ratings up 😆 🤣

Are you saying that you are better for the ratings than Eddie?

Stop telling porky pies Garry 

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Wests Tigers Development Player

He was better than the host… 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Topic starter  

Posted by: @mike

I don't doubt that, I don't think I do a very good job of hosting lol

ReplyQuote
(@russtutty63)

Posted by: @mike

I don't doubt that, I don't think I do a very good job of hosting lol

Mate, don’t underestimate yourself. You do such a great job on the pod we barely notice you’re there. 😆 😆 😆 

Garry and Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: