[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@dirty-reds)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Posted by: @avocadoontoast

Posted by: @garry

Posted by: @helmesy

Facebook rumour alert

Doueihi on the outer and free to leave.

Got me thinking, he might be one of the only people we have with some trade value.

What do we think, if true is this a good move to get another forward? Maybe Madge would take him at Brisbane?

Should never have been re-signed in the first place.

AD, Twal, To’a. Three unnecessary re-signings that robbed us of 3 roster spots for next year. Criminal roster management.

We also re-signed Naden for no reason. His original deal ended last year, but we extended him to the end of 25 around the same time we extended To'a (which was a few months after he moved over from the Dogs). Kepaoa was also re-signed at around the same time from memory. Just crazy stuff. 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Posted by: @dirty-reds

Facebook rumour alert

Got me thinking, he might be one of the only people we have with some trade value.

What do we think, if true is this a good move to get another forward? Maybe Madge would take him at Brisbane?

AD, Twal, To’a. Three unnecessary re-signings that robbed us of 3 roster spots for next year. Criminal roster management.

We also re-signed Naden for no reason. His original deal ended last year, but we extended him to the end of 25 around the same time we extended To'a (which was a few months after he moved over from the Dogs). Kepaoa was also re-signed at around the same time from memory. Just crazy stuff. 

Yep, imagine if we had those 3 or 4 full roster spots open right now. We’ve got to improve our list management moving forward.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Tigers Development Player Moderator

Facebook rumour alert

omg I forgot about that. Excellent points. The Naden re-signing was lunacy.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Facebook rumour alert

Was that under Richo’s watch?

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

ReplyQuote
(@dirty-reds)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Facebook rumour alert

Was that under Richo’s watch?

No, well before. Was August 2022. Kimmorley was coach, but can't remember if Sheens was officially or unofficially running the football side of things at that stage. 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 1073 / 1073
Share: