Shaun Blore ready f...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Shaun Blore ready for big 2022

(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

Is this going to be the year Shaun really puts his stamp on the game?

In this piece he says he’s feeling fit and healthy ahead of the trials.

https://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2022/01/25/blore-fit-and-firing-ahead-of-pre-season-trials/

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

Mike reacted
Garry
(@garry)

Im really hoping he makes a large step forward this year. He was strong in defence last season but this season I want to see him working on is combination with the halves and starting to cause some damage in attack.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

Mike, Joel Helmes, earl and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@declan)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball Admin

@garry yes I agree. Blore was good defensively last year on the edge especially compared to garner and Leilua. The next step is to show more with ball in hand and some more of that aggression that we saw in his debut against the Eels. 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)

Posted by: @declan

@garry yes I agree. Blore was good defensively last year on the edge especially compared to garner and Leilua. The next step is to show more with ball in hand and some more of that aggression that we saw in his debut against the Eels. 

Aggression is so important in the modern game, running and hitting hard is crucial. This is an area Blore can really change our pack, imagine 2023 with Blore playing at a high level and being joined in the second row by Papali'i

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
 earl
(@earl)
Junior Pathways

We really need him to step up. He is extremely confident and I actually think that may hurt him at times. I want to see him working on his footy smarts. Watching the tennis you see Barty who has worked on her game so much. That is what I think Blore and Douiehi need to do. Having the physical tools to compete is great but there is heaps more to the game that just being a beast.

Joel Helmes and Garry reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kenny4517)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

I’ve liked him from day one he has the mongrel in him just needs to work on attack, i think he will only get better around the new players ( 2023) and With Luch on the way out why not let Blore start. He is in our future and needs more time. Luch may be more destructive off the bench concentrating for a smaller period.

MickeyB and Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)

Posted by: @kenny4517

I’ve liked him from day one he has the mongrel in him just needs to work on attack, i think he will only get better around the new players ( 2023) and With Luch on the way out why not let Blore start. He is in our future and needs more time. Luch may be more destructive off the bench concentrating for a smaller period.

Agreed, Lucy would only be a bench player for me this year.

Kenny4517 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Topic starter  

Agreed, Luciano is no longer a priority imo.

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)

Posted by: @helmesy

Agreed, Luciano is no longer a priority imo.

I also have a feeling we will see a less fit Luciano in 2022.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Geo
 Geo
(@geo-2)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Blore will emerge as a leader in our pack..

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Topic starter  
Posted by: @geo-2

Blore will emerge as a leader in our pack..

That would be very nice to see.

ReplyQuote
(@davey-farrell)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

im very excited about Shaun, i thought he played pretty well last year, great in defense when he came back, as long as he gets no pre season injuries this year could be the coming of Shaun Blore!!!

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
TigerSteve
(@tigersteve)
2023 Tipping Comp Winner Moderator

Shaun Blore was a guest at one of our Ambush events last year. I was lucky enough to meet him and have a fairly lengthy conversation with him. Very impressive young man who seems to know where the club is at and where it needs to be. Has leadership stamped all over him I reckon 

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)

Posted by: @tigersteve

Shaun Blore was a guest at one of our Ambush events last year. I was lucky enough to meet him and have a fairly lengthy conversation with him. Very impressive young man who seems to know where the club is at and where it needs to be. Has leadership stamped all over him I reckon 

I was very impressed with how he conducted himself throughout the event. Was very engaging when interviewed as well.

ReplyQuote
(@hodgo)
Wests Tigers Supporter

Like everyone it appears I'm a huge fan of blore however we desperately need a rookie to step up and be a weapon in the forwards. Ute is great but other then that we lack explosiveness. Lucy although he is leaving showed that at times last year.

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 3
Share: