Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Memberships 2024

(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Posted by: @helmesy

The membership department is the primary touch point between the club and the clubs key stakeholders - the fans!!!

The issues with this department are never addressed and permanent solutions put into place.

Once again, under the watch of the WT board and the CEO this club is allowed to perform consistently at a sub-standard level and frankly I’m sick of it.

Any chance Joel that you guys on the pod can mention some of the member frustrations to the club ? 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

The membership department is the primary touch point between the club and the clubs key stakeholders - the fans!!!

The issues with this department are never addressed and permanent solutions put into place.

Once again, under the watch of the WT board and the CEO this club is allowed to perform consistently at a sub-standard level and frankly I’m sick of it.

Any chance Joel that you guys on the pod can mention some of the member frustrations to the club ? 

It was my first point when discussing my concerns about the club with Gary Barnier (the man leading the review into the club).

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)

Posted by: @garry

I've been arguing with the membership department for the last couple of days trying to get them to recognise my 25 years of membership.

mate if you get an answer let me know how you go I am in the same boat I shoukd have 25 years up too 

How can they not have records prior to 2007 ? they give dinners and invites ton10 year members and 15 year members but the 25 year member lol nothing

There are benefits for 25 year member benefits next year but you have to prove you were a member in 2000.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

I've been arguing with the membership department for the last couple of days trying to get them to recognise my 25 years of membership.

mate if you get an answer let me know how you go I am in the same boat I shoukd have 25 years up too 

How can they not have records prior to 2007 ? they give dinners and invites ton10 year members and 15 year members but the 25 year member lol nothing

There are benefits for 25 year member benefits next year but you have to prove you were a member in 2000.

ok might be difficult to prove as back then old man was paying for my membership lol 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

It was my first point when discussing my concerns about the club with Gary Barnier (the man leading the review into the club).

good mate, I see next year they are reverting back to core member pack scarf cap keyring eyc and a physical card

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)

ok might be difficult to prove as back then old man was paying for my membership lol 

I can't prove it either, pisses me off to be honest because I miss benefits because of the club's poor record keeping.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

good mate, I see next year they are reverting back to core member pack scarf cap keyring eyc and a physical card

I noticed that was well and was surprised as the email I got from membership last year when I gave feedback was that they had a lot of positive feedback about the build your own pack (all I heard was negative). 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)

I have been a member for a lot longer than 10 years and never been acknowledged

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dirty-reds)

Posted by: @tiger5150

Likewise. 

I've reached out to them to try and get it clarified a few times but never got anywhere. It's a farcical way to run a business. 

Jedi Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
(@snake)

@garry This is why major changes need to be made … sorry to hear about your warranted frustrations.. 

Garry reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

record keeping is ridiculous 

Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

I can't prove it either, pisses me off to be honest because I miss benefits because of the club's poor record keeping.

agree it is disgraceful and I don't think parramatta or Penrith would have these issues

Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)

record keeping is ridiculous 

I know Ive been a member for more than 10 years because I treated myself and my kids membership after a divorce to cheer us all up. It didnt really bother me but did grate on me watching 10y members toured through COE etc, knowing I was more than 10 years but didnt get invited. I got an email from the club telling me the credit card that they had for the auto renew had expired and could I update it please. In doing so , out of interest I asked them how long they had me down for as a member and they tell me 7 years.

Sent them an email back telling them how hard the club is making it for fans to care about the club and to continually pour money into them.....accompanied with a facebook photo of me and my kids sitting in the same damn seats that we have now, 10 seasons ago.

It literally seems like everything the club touches turns to rubbish at the moment. Rotten through.

Jedi Tiger, Dirty Reds, Joel Helmes and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)

Got a typical empathetic and considered response from the club over their inability to keep records.

"

Thank you for your reply.

I am more than happy to update your membership tenure provided you have proof of membership dating to when you were first a member.

Once received I can update your tenure.

Kind regards,

"

Ill just have to go through the credit card statements or useless lanyards that I always keep around for over 12 years.

Joel Helmes and Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Topic starter  

Got a typical empathetic and considered response from the club over their inability to keep records.

"

Thank you for your reply.

I am more than happy to update your membership tenure provided you have proof of membership dating to when you were first a member.

Once received I can update your tenure.

Kind regards,

"

Ill just have to go through the credit card statements or useless lanyards that I always keep around for over 12 years.

Their error but the onus is on you to fix it. Just laughable. 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 7
Share: