Share:
Notifications
Clear all

2024 Podcast Awards

Barra
(@barra)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

- the moment you were filled with hope: Early win
- the most disappointing moment of the year: Blow-out losses especially Spoon Bowl
- area of greatest improvement: Attack
- area of greatest concern: Defence and fitness
- Best 2024 recruit from another club? Sam Fainu
- Most underrated Player in 2024: Bula

And thanks for another great Pod year!

ReplyQuote
(@russtutty63)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Moment filled with hope:  Beginning of the season

Most disappointing moment of the year: The day after the last game when it sinks in there's no NRL Tigers games for 6 months.

Area of greatest improvement: The CEO's communication with members.

Area of greatest concern: Defence

Best 2024 recruit from another club: Sam Fainu

Most underrated player 2024: Alex Seyfarth had his best season to date. 

ReplyQuote
Lorenzo
(@lorenzo)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

Posted by: @mike

Always enjoy the pod, so thanks to everyone for keeping us informed and entertained. 

Hope - 2 early wins. I thought finally out of the tunnel and into the light but alas no. More pain was to come. 

disappointing - Senior Players/Spoonbowl. That was all there to win. The kids tried hard but were let down yet again by the more senior players

Improvement - Definitely worked how to score in the red zone, at last. 

Concern - Defence. Now need to work out how to defend as a unit. Again the senior players were often lacking and letting the younger blokes down. 

Best from another club - Fainu Brothers, all of them, but especially Sam

Underrated - Seyfarth. He improved out of site. Runs great lines and defence is strong. Managed to keep his cool in the final month or so of the season. 

ditto...just remove the spoon bowl, it was the senior players for me and the officials. In a way I'm hoping losing it (spoonbowl)keeps them all focussed on th massive task ahead...we were the wooden spooners and dodging it in our last game doesn't mean a great deal to me....hopefully it GALVINises the team.

Joel Helmes and Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: