Share:
Notifications
Clear all

WT V Souths Rd 24 2024

(@tigertownsfs)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

With olam, taruva, Skelton, luallili, maybe Staines, Starford, maybe makasini all competing for 2-5 next year it seems unlikely douhie gets a start unless he completely changes his attitude.

ReplyQuote
(@russtutty63)

Is Alex Seyfarth becoming a Wests Tigers favourite? Thought he was very good in a role he hasn’t had much time in this year. And he competes. 

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Posted by: @russtutty63

Is Alex Seyfarth becoming a Wests Tigers favourite? Thought he was very good in a role he hasn’t had much time in this year. And he competes. 

Improving but still had his usual brain explosion 

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

ReplyQuote
(@russtutty63)

Luke has plenty to learn about that wing role having played fullback in the juniors but he certainly runs the ball hard. And whilst on wingers, did anyone see Munro’s try for Souths in Cup, just flew down the wing over 30m when seemed defence would have him covered, they’ve got a good one there. But Luke will get there & he’ll be very good in time.

This post was modified 1 month ago by Russtutty63

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Posted by: @garry

Posted by: @mike

Doueihi is a hog

I think that is your AD hate coming out mate :p

It was good to briefly see you tonight mate, will have to catch up soon.

More disappointment than hate. He needs todo better. 

Likewise. A catch up would be great. 

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)

Posted by: @garry

Doueihi is a hog

I think that is your AD hate coming out mate :p

It was good to briefly see you tonight mate, will have to catch up soon.

More disappointment than hate. He needs todo better. 

Likewise. A catch up would be great. 

Only teasing mate as you said that to me about a month ago.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dirty-reds)

Posted by: @tiger5150

Lets talk about Mason.........

Good kid...IMO a keeper.....love how busy he is and he is brave putting his body on the line. Showed some skill with the grubber put through..........but......

No first grade fullback lets the ball bounce three times and it was infuriating him taking a hit up every set in our 30m. Enthusiasm is one thing, but its not what makes a professional first grader. I like him, but not sure where he fits in a future squad. Small body.

Yeah I think he's a mile off it at the moment. Another one escalated into FG far too early because there's no one else. 

Still, great attitude and time is on his side so certainly not writing him off to any degree. 

Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mac_tiger)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

Posted by: @russtutty63

Posted by: @tiger5150

Lets talk about Mason.........

Good kid...IMO a keeper.....love how busy he is and he is brave putting his body on the line. Showed some skill with the grubber put through..........but......

No first grade fullback lets the ball bounce three times and it was infuriating him taking a hit up every set in our 30m. Enthusiasm is one thing, but its not what makes a professional first grader. I like him, but not sure where he fits in a future squad. Small body.

He’s not as small as Fuller or Gray but I agree on the other points. He’s definitely a guy who you need in that top 30 on around that $200,000 mark as every club will need 10 or so of those players to offset the guys on the $600,000-1mill mark. And he can cover half as well but still a teen and, like the other 19 year olds, is learning what it’s all about. 

I was impressed with his kick returns. Made metres quickly and troubled the defence on some. Hope Bula was watching.

Russtutty63 reacted
ReplyQuote
Barra
(@barra)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Gritty.

Far from perfect but we did dig in to defend the win. And we were on the wrong side of almost every stat.

Thought Klem and Stef went okay tonight for a change. Ice had a good game and Sione much better in his short stint than Samuela.

Seyfarth puts in but man he's the most uncoordinated guy on the field, literally looks like he loses control of his own body at times! Is getting better at controlling his anger though.

Mason has a lot to work on but a lot of upsides, the kid has plenty of go in him.

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Topic starter  

Recording the pod tonight so if you haven’t already please leave your one word submission here.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

ReplyQuote
(@kiwitiger)

My one word is thirteen. That is 13 wins in 3 years. Lets be honest 6 teams have done that this year already. 

Lucky to win that in the end. Would not really watch that game again.

Not being negative (well maybe), but man this win has not paper over any cracks to me. Big work still needed on the roster. 

ReplyQuote
(@davey-farrell)

my two words Diabolic Doueihi

ReplyQuote
(@russtutty63)

My word “competitive”. We competed well & won. To be as competitive we have been under such difficult circumstances this year gives me hope for next year. 38 players used, 11 debutants, a record number of sin bins, youngest coaching team in the NRL, not really knowing who the 7 would be until early rounds, the 7 in and out of games, the Stef situation, roster turnover, media bashing (as usual) and so on. 

Dirty Reds and Mac_Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mattvtiger)
Junior Pathways

One word: disjointed

Yes we won.

but we have no fluidity to our play. No team identity. We are just trying to mimic someone else. 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Posted by: @Anonymous

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

Douehie attitude is terrible always blaming others... his defence is pathetic, three times he rushed up and simply got bumped off 

This coming from someone that couldn’t see Luke’s flaws 🤷‍♂️

When in Rome

oh so we are allowed to talk about him are we....

killing it at Manly and a very good addition to that football side

the way we have performed this year very clear it was never all luke brooks fault like some fans believed....

Mercy Rule reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 8 / 9
Share: