Share:
Notifications
Clear all

WT V Souths Rd 24 2024

(@tgrzmn)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

Not sure if that is a game we won or one we just didn't lose ... not for lack of trying at the end. 

I feel almost as flat as a loss, sooooo exhausting following this team week by week.

On the positive side the defensive effort was an improvement but not scoring another try in the 2nd half is disappointing. 

Does win number 5 mean we have had a successful season? Most wins in 3 seasons. 🤣 🤣 

My one word is Hooray!!!

ReplyQuote
(@snake)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

The young guys need a full off season on the weights they need to build muscle .. they have not got the strength ATM to make the tackle stick .As for the rest lazy or just not good enough .

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Posted by: @Anonymous

Posted by: @mike

Posted by: @tiger5150

I want every Tigers fan here to watch the replay of Adam Doueihi on that last Souffs try. I never want to see him in a Tigers jersey again.

100% agree

And get off your agenda you buggers !!

I have no agenda....watch a replay of Souffs last try on top of all his other putrid efforts in defence, like that Fletcher blokes big run down the wing....disgraceful. Actually disgusting. It makes my blood boil watching him while his team mates bust a gut. he has ego and mental issues.

This post was modified 1 month ago by Garry

Snake reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 79)

I want every Tigers fan here to watch the replay of Adam Doueihi on that last Souffs try. I never want to see him in a Tigers jersey again.

100% agree

And get off your agenda you buggers !!

I have no agenda....watch a replay of Souffs last try on top of all his other putrid efforts in defence, like that Fletcher blokes big run down the wing....disgraceful. Actually disgusting. It makes my blood boil watching him while his team mates bust a gut. he has ego and mental issues.

Its an AGENDA!

This post was modified 1 month ago by Garry

ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)

Young kids:

Mason 7/10: ran the ball with purpose and did some hard work out of our end but let the high ball bounce a few times and had some arm grabs in defence. He’s a first grader but don’t think he is ahead of Bula so not sure what role he plays

Galvin 8/10: two try assists and looked like he could have had more if he got the ball on the last rather than seizer. His defence needs plenty of work though

TDS 7/10: didn’t have a lot of time but his service is very crisp. I really want to see him play that 14 role permanently

Pole 9/10: our premier prop. Huge impact off the bench and plays with so much energy. Lovely footwork at the line and really the standout forward on the park

luallili 8/10: like his work out of the back field and his commitment in defence. He could have had some more run meters if douhie had set him up. Hard to see him miss out on the 17 in 2025 so presumably he pushes Taruva into tha centres.

Sam Fainu 7/10: quiet night but didn’t out a foot wrong. 

Peter A reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 79)

IMG 6097

Actually thought Junior got on the field !!!

Take that thing to Melbourne for all I care!!!

Same goes for Junior to Redcliffe

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 79)

Posted by: @snake

The young guys need a full off season on the weights they need to build muscle .. they have not got the strength ATM to make the tackle stick .As for the rest lazy or just not good enough .

100% correct 

ReplyQuote
Frullens
(@frullens)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg Moderator

So good to have a win again

Let's avoid this spoon and build into next year 

Campbeltown is building some culture 

Top 8 2023

Russtutty63 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@russtutty63)

Posted by: @tigertownsfs

Young kids:

Mason 7/10: ran the ball with purpose and did some hard work out of our end but let the high ball bounce a few times and had some arm grabs in defence. He’s a first grader but don’t think he is ahead of Bula so not sure what role he plays

Galvin 8/10: two try assists and looked like he could have had more if he got the ball on the last rather than seizer. His defence needs plenty of work though

TDS 7/10: didn’t have a lot of time but his service is very crisp. I really want to see him play that 14 role permanently

Pole 9/10: our premier prop. Huge impact off the bench and plays with so much energy. Lovely footwork at the line and really the standout forward on the park

luallili 8/10: like his work out of the back field and his commitment in defence. He could have had some more run meters if douhie had set him up. Hard to see him miss out on the 17 in 2025 so presumably he pushes Taruva into tha centres.

Sam Fainu 7/10: quiet night but didn’t out a foot wrong. 

Heath was a little nervy in the warm up, dropped a couple of easy ones then. He’ll learn a lot this year and from this game. 

ReplyQuote
(@russtutty63)

4 wins from 8 at Leichhardt & C’town. We’ll find it bloody tough against Manly but hopefully we’ll get a chance that last game against Eels to play for something and end the season with a win. Happy everyone got a win tonight.

This post was modified 1 month ago by Russtutty63

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@snake)

@russtutty63 I agree if he applies himself there will be plenty of opportunities next season as there always is.

Russtutty63 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Tigers Development Player

100% agree

And get the fuck off your agenda you buggers !!

Its an AGENDA!

Why should he get a pass? Tell me what makes him different?

ReplyQuote
(@dirty-reds)

Some really strong efforts considering who we had out there. 

But again our conditioning is atrocious - we were out on our feet after 60 mins. Garbage defensive efforts, poor decision making under fatigue etc. 

Anyway, great to get another win. 

That we've outdone the last two years with a bunch of NSW cup and Flegg players (and Api) shows Benji is doing something right. 

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 79)

100% agree

And get the fuck off your agenda you buggers !!

Its an AGENDA!

Why should he get a pass? Tell me what makes him different?

This is your agenda!!

ReplyQuote
(@doug-heffernan)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

I find it interesting when a senior players gets called out for his poor performances that someone calls it an agenda. Its laughable. Why would someone have an agenda against a player on the team they support? It makes no sense. Its not an agenda, it's a fan showing frustration at a player who is letting us down. And that's exactly what Douiehi is doing. He is terrible.

I've never felt so low after a win. Disgraceful performance.

Mike and Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 5 / 9
Share: