Share:
Notifications
Clear all

WT V Sharks Rd 19 2024

(@chook)
Wests Tigers Supporter

One word - disappointing

The officiating, the players performance, the coaching. 

Galvin, Bula, Samuela, Pole were ok. Not sure if API could have done more. Porter looked to have had a dig off the bench. 

Faataape and Lobb I feel need to be replaced. They got found out a bit. With who? I'm not sure. Wing probably easier as we have 2 options. Centre spot without Olam is difficult. 

Bula needs more touches when attacking in the red zone. He may not always make the right option or sometimes run his outside men out of space but along with Samuela he is our most threatening option. When we were camped down there before halftime he only touched it once and that nearly lead to a try to Lobb. Not good enough. 

The biggest issue was their play the ball speed. It was so quick. We could not slow it down and when we tried we got done with 6 against. They just played on the front foot the whole game and it seemed too difficult to defend. 

Bring on the Rabbits! 

ReplyQuote
Forever 9th
(@forever-9th)
Wests Tigers Supporter

One Word -  Unacceptable

1. The performance of the senior players Klemmer, Bateman, Utiokamanu, Sezer and Doueihiwas totally unacceptable. Allshould be dropped, even if it means we have to play kids. 

Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Something has to change in our pack. Last year we had no trouble making meters but had zero red zone capacity. This year our pack has collapsed. Perhaps it’s just Father Time catching up with klemmer and Bateman but we are at the point where we need a full rebuild again. 

Joel Helmes and Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
(@russtutty63)

Posted by: @nick_hayzee

Posted by: @tigersteve

Posted by: @mike

Game Day… Woohoo

At what time will 'woohoo' turn to 'boohoo'?

I'm predicting it won't! Tigers 28 - Gummies 12

I'm with you Steve, Tigers 24-12. If we can't beat Cronulla tonight, we haven't shown up

I think Nick got it right. 

ReplyQuote
(@russtutty63)

My one word “mentality”. Even though you may not be a player, or a team, of great class you can still show the mental toughness to compete. The Sharks had it, the Tigers didn’t. 

Dirty Reds reacted
ReplyQuote
(@grovetiger)
Junior Pathways

I was realistic this Season and tipped us to finish with 7 or 8 wins, that seems impossible now. 

Our Roster is still horrible, Luai and Turuva will help, but we are 3 to 4 "good signings" away from challenging for the top 8. 

And the question marks over Benji as a Coach are not going to go away now, they look uninterested and so unprofessional. 

Last night was an embarrassment. 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Tigers Development Player

My one word this week is ....reversion

Reversion back to the days when our defence was trash and paper thin. In those days our right edge was abysmal and we reverted back to those days again but it was on both edges....and our middle. Braydon Trindall ran right through our middle to score a try. Embarrassing. It took nothing other than a simple shift play for them to be able to completely strip our numbers and walk over outside our winger. We were actually quite tight here earlier in the season. I blame Benji selecting our 1000th different edge combination on both edges this week for this.

Reversion back to the days when we would completely throw any chance of a win away with mindless stupid poor discipline. Sezer surprised me with two petulant plays giving away penalties, with his stupid foot in the ruck at the PTB and blatantly raking another.

Reversion back to the days when the attitude of the team was that accceptance and giving up. The sight of the players sitting all separately in the sheds after the game didnt look right

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)

I hope the Titans win by 80… lol

ReplyQuote
(@kiwitiger)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

My one word is: rebuild.

I feel another one coming up.

ReplyQuote
(@snake)

This team has the stench of the last couple of seasons of the Magpies , players just rolling up for there money and totally looked un coached !

Mercy Rule and Anonymous reacted
ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)

Annesley saying Api wasn’t square and the ref was right. This is why Annesley needs to be sacked, he just propagates the bad decisions. 

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Tigers Development Player Moderator
Topic starter  

Annesley saying Api wasn’t square and the ref was right. This is why Annesley needs to be sacked, he just propagates the bad decisions. 

My god that is atrocious. It shouldn’t have been a penalty let alone a send off. 

Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 79)

This to me comes back to the play the ball to me. It’s a dog’s breakfast most weeks in every game. 
In this case I don’t think the shark plays the ball properly. Which should cease a penalty against Api and cease the sinbinning. Also players should be playing the ball with their foot and not playing tunnel ball. 

Joel Helmes and Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)

#SackAnnesley

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

brought to you by the same muppets who invented the "soft whistle" ... Api not square at marker what a gee up. 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 8 / 9
Share: