Wests Tigers Development Player

one word Youth

the young blokes if we can stay together could be anything in a few years 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Tiger Ex Maggie
(@tiger_ex_maggie)
Wests Tigers Supporter

Hopefully we can convince Stephano to stay. More wins needed. Did some body say KFC, I mean red Roosta?

ReplyQuote
(@dirty-reds)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

One word - Campbelltown. After all the shit dished up at that ground over the years, a stirring win was well overdue.

A lot to admire about a lot of the game, but more than anything it was a great night out with so many kids from the area stepping up and performing like that. 

Posted by: @eastiemagpie

I don’t know what Seyfarth did to get binned, maybe for back chat

That was ridiculous. The referee couldn't make up his mind as to whether he was going to allow the tap or not, and both teams stopped and started.

There were definitely some scoreboard decisions in that second half - I can recognise them from a mile away given that they are usually in our favour as we're getting flogged. 

We definitely fell apart too easily in that 10-15 mins, but they definitely had some help too. I was right in line with that Cotric kick infield that led to a drop out, and there were 2 or 3 in front of him. Touchy was right there, too hard basket for him I guess. 

Also felt the Fainu non-try was a carbon copy of the one they gave for Levi. I guess Levi sold it better on the field and thus the on-field ref gave it. Weak. 

Eastiemagpie reacted
ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)

My one word is Passion… team played a up tempo game and caught the raiders off their game. 

Watch out for the bergs

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)

Posted by: @tigerton

My 1 word is Energy. Both in attack and defence. A super effort all round. Well done boys 👍🐅

Nailed it....that was going to be my one word....so Ill change it up with .....Belief.

These young kids, hopefully including Galvin & Stef, are starting to believe they can be winners.

ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)

There’s been so many rule changes… but I’m sure you can’t take a quick tap from a penalty in your attacking 20m. Don’t think big Red deserved 10 in the bin. I could be wrong though 🤷‍♂️

Watch out for the bergs

Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)

One word: New. This looks like a new team, the youth is coming through and there is quality and enthusiasm

ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)

I’ll ask a question…does Klemmer come straight back in?

Watch out for the bergs

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)

Posted by: @loganr21

For me....yes. In particular last week we were screaming out for another middle.

ReplyQuote
(@natmac78)
Wests Tigers Supporter

One word - intercept. The first one gave us the momentum we needed to build that first half lead. The second was a magic and memorable tigers moment.

ReplyQuote
Frullens
(@frullens)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg Moderator

We've looked like we've hit harder the last 2 weeks

We have klemmer and twal both to come back - I hope they get the memo to run hard and tackle hard

Top 8 2023

LoganR21 and Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
AnyGivenSunday
(@anygivensunday)
Junior Pathways

Exorcism

The team cleared out some demons at Campbelltown today.

A real positive for the club and its goal to make the area our junior talent pipeline.

Side note- Bring back the penalty for bad short line drop outs and kickoffs, not a fan.

Risk vs Reward of these plays has been lost.

LoganR21, Mercy Rule, Peter A and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

@anygivensunday 100% agree on the short drop out rule. Literally no penalty now for Messing it up

ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

There’s been so many rule changes… but I’m sure you can’t take a quick tap from a penalty in your attacking 20m. Don’t think big Red deserved 10 in the bin. I could be wrong though 🤷‍♂️

It’s no quick tap from inside your ten. 

although the sin bin was correct I think that rule needs a little reconsideration. He reacted naturally and corrected himself straight away 

LoganR21 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@daniel67)
Wests Tigers Supporter

My one word: Confidence 

That game shows this team what is possible with confidence. The future has the potential to be very bright

ReplyQuote
Page 6 / 7
Share: