Clear all

WT v Manly Rd 25 2024

(@Anonymous 79)

Posted by: @garry

Posted by: @mike

Posted by: @tiger5150

Interesting Doueihi has been dropped. 

Website says managing load on his knee. Read a report that he missed training with knee swelling.

It would be good if he missed a few more. He needs to get his head straight. 

I don't think that is possible.

wow !!! That’s very harsh Garry. Especially in this day and age 😕

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Posted by: @Anonymous

Website says managing load on his knee. Read a report that he missed training with knee swelling.

I don't think that is possible.

wow !!! That’s very harsh Garry. Especially in this day and age 😕

I'm referring to his poor attitude, especially in defence.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Wests Tigers Development Player

or maybe just his knee Mike.

When you miss a tackle and don’t chase and run but rather stand, turn and berate the player next to you, it’s in your head and he needs to fix it.

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)

When you miss a tackle and don’t chase and run but rather stand, turn and berate the player next to you, it’s in your head and he needs to fix it.

In before Logan says "its his knee"......

Doueihi has been doing this for years. I first noticed it at the Roosters game when they put 70 on us. He never turns and chases.

ReplyQuote
(@russtutty63)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

1. The thing for teams who are down the bottom of the table this time of year they will invariably fond it hard to match the intensity of teams who have a lot to play for, we should know. So how to give the team extra incentive besides the common used “playing for pride”. The Tigers are playing their last game of the year at Leichhardt, they will know Manly will be out to embarrass them for their x Tigers in their side. The Tigers have at least 3 guys who will be playing their final game for the team at Leichhardt. There is a need to go into next season with more positivity from the way this season will end, win 3 in a row is the best way. And we want to ensure we have something to play for in that final game. It will be tough of course but there is plenty to play for. 
This post was modified 4 weeks ago 2 times by Russtutty63

Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Doueihi has been doing this for years. I first noticed it at the Roosters game when they put 70 on us. He never turns and chases.

This is the game where I first really noticed it, but it has gotten worse since  then.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2022/09/04/match-highlights-wests-tigers-v-raiders/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=onebox

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)

DT reporting Doueihi will be ‘rested’ for the remainder of the year… So he won’t be playing in the final round against the Eels

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)

This is the game where I first really noticed it, but it has gotten worse since  then.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2022/09/04/match-highlights-wests-tigers-v-raiders/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=onebox

Yep, @ 2:00 is the worst but a few other incidences....

As I said earlier, I noticed it at this game, at 0:17, 0.:30, 1:45, and MANY other occassions when he turned and walked....

https://www.nrl.com/news/2022/08/20/match-highlights-roosters-v-wests-tigers/

ReplyQuote
(@russtutty63)

DT reporting Doueihi will be ‘rested’ for the remainder of the year… So he won’t be playing in the final round against the Eels

I recall seeing Starford Toa at Lidcombe last year, I think there was a week of NRL to go or 2 weeks. He’d been out a while with some hammy probs so I asked him about it & he said Benji thought it’d be best for him to not play & be 100% fit for next year (2024). Unfortunately he’s had probs again this year but it shows it’s not uncommon for players to not be risked especially when not playing finals. But I agree with most here ADs does need to work on some parts of his game.

This post was modified 4 weeks ago by Russtutty63

Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
Lorenzo
(@lorenzo)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

Apparently Benji is "saving him from himself" i.e. knee not 100% and he wants to keep playing. Bit pointless considering the season is over.

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)

I was hoping to put him in the shop window, but if he is going to perform like last week, probably better if not.

Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
(@snake)

@tiger5150 He will be playing Reggie’s next season.

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)

Posted by: @snake

@tiger5150 He will be playing Reggie’s next season.

no info but I strongly suspect he will find another club before then 

ReplyQuote
Lorenzo
(@lorenzo)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

Based on what we are paying him, AD would be picked up in a heartbeat by another club, especially one where his defensive flaws can be covered by those around him. Only concern between now and next year would be the fact he may not play again this season because his knee has flared up.

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)

Game day… WooHoo !!!! Wests Tigers to win by 1 in Golden Point…

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 8
Share: